Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Off on holiday next week. Not really a PTTGOYN or RTBC as I have mixed emotions about spending a week with three kids in a caravan.

Is this organised through Michael Jackson holidays? :huh::ph34r:

You're an omnivore again? Yay!

Mon the meat eaters! biggrin.gif

Again, you have completely missed the point! rolleyes.gif

Incidentally, I noticed the major flavouring ingredient on packets of Walker's Beef and Yorkshire Pudding flavoured and German Sausage flavoured crisps last night was "Poultry Broth". Nary a mention of pig or beef essences at all. Feel free to check a packet yourself or the review here - http://www.dooyoo.co.uk/food/walkers-english-roast-beef-yorkshire-pud-crisps/1451757/

That is one excellent reason why I am and will remain a vegetarian! wink.gif

Again, you have completely missed the point! rolleyes.gif

Incidentally, I noticed the major flavouring ingredient on packets of Walker's Beef and Yorkshire Pudding flavoured and German Sausage flavoured crisps last night was "Poultry Broth". Nary a mention of pig or beef essences at all. Feel free to check a packet yourself or the review here - http://www.dooyoo.co.uk/food/walkers-english-roast-beef-yorkshire-pud-crisps/1451757/

That is one excellent reason why I am and will remain a vegetarian! wink.gif

Carrots have feelings too, you monster :angry:

Edited by renton

Thought anyone interested in wildlife might like these wee vid clips I took at Chanonry point in Fortrose last week as we went there to camp and do some wildlife spotting.

This one is off a dolphin leaping out of the water further out. He seemed to be having a fun time.

We walked back along the beach at night and there was 2-3 dolphins there again. :)

This vid shows how close they come in to the beach

Whilst walking down to a favourite fishing spot of mine, carrying all my gear with me, A man asked me "Gaun fishing Son? I had walk away with tears in my eyes :lol:. Talk about stating the obvious

angel delight make by far the worst tasting 'angel delight' (although still quite tasty) and yet it's still by far the most expensive, get yourselves in order.

The only time I've ever tasted a fried pizza from the chippy (had a bit of a friend's to see what it was like) it tasted like Strawberry Angel Delight

Edited by Fudge

Fried pizzas are the best, whether battered or open-fried.

i used to be a fan and still try them out from time to time but always end up feeling ill after about half of one these days, not so good