Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I've just found out my ex is pregnant and decided to not tell me even though we are meant to be on good terms again. Apparently she's 9 weeks into it and i haven't been with her for over 4 months before any b*****d suggests it's mine laugh.gif worrying thing is she told me she wanted to dump her current boyfriend and start again with me two months ago! laugh.gif i said no as i like her boyfriend so dodged a fucking bullet there biggrin.gif

Edited by RandomGuy

I've just found out my ex is pregnant and decided to not tell me even though we are meant to be on good terms again. Apparently she's 9 weeks into it and i haven't been with her for over 4 months before any b*****d suggests it's mine laugh.gif worrying thing is she told me she wanted to dump her current boyfriend and start again with me two months ago! laugh.gif i said no as i like her boyfriend so dodged a fucking bullet there biggrin.gif

I know this is a slightly controversial opinion, but I feel really quite sorry for people who have children when they are still young, even if they are in a stable relationship at the time. They're not going to get the same time back when they're 40 because you're laboured with all sorts of other responsibilities then.