Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I have finished my work for the day and can not go home to 5 if i want to earn a full days wage. Fucking bored!

I've had that for the last fortnight!!! Other guys are so busy that they can't use my finished work to do the work which I need to do the next step of my work... if that makes sense?! Long, long days. Getting paid for doing nothing sounds ace some might say but I'd much rather be busy! If I was at home on the other hand, it would be brilliant!!!

The modernisation of the English dictionary is being very kind to oor Andy on Countdown, so far he's had 'Trackies' and 'Stoner' :lol:

Don't forget tosser yesterday.

Andy forgot there are 3 R's in protractor, not 2.

Edited by staggy4life

Grand Central Hotel Glasgow

I used to go up to Glasgow for courses, concerts etc. Without slumming it always found The City Inn ( now called The Mint Hotel ) or The Campanille good value. Both are near The SECC.

Also could sometimes get good deals at The Thistle or Novotel. Both just off Sauchiehall St. Certainly not too keen on £5 a pint. Last year I moved to Glasgow, so now it's just a taxi or bus in and taxi home. :D

I was charged £5 for a pint of Peroni and £7 for a glass of champange in our hotel last night :blink:

Nice in that champagne bar though. I was in there a few weeks ago. I asked the waiter how they kept the mentalists out at the weekend. He just grinned and said "you have looked at the menu, right?" :D