Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

http://www.regiftabl...RobinPopUp.html this is amazing. Let me know via pm if anybody knows how she does it.

Why PM? The sum they ask you to do is basically a mathematical formula that will always come out with a multiple of 9, i.e. 9, 18, 27, 36, 45, 54, 63, 72, 81 and 90. So all 10 of those squares all contain the exact same word or phrase. They just change the phrase all the time. In other words, no matter what number you pick, it will always be that phrase that will come out.

I've been doing an essay for most of today. I took a break to watch the game but I've been working on this for most of the day. I've done quite a lot but I've 'hit a wall', I just can't bring myself to write anymore. I'm nearly finished as well <_<. I've also got another 3 to do after this.

What are the essays about?

Ok this makes me sound like a complete fat b*****d but... I cooked a fry-up the other day which contained: sausage, back pudding, mushrooms, haggis, bacon, eggs, toast and a big juicy steak. It was my only meal of the day and I could hardly move after it...

Put it here as it was very unhealthy and I did feel a bit guilty but it was the best fry-up I have even tasted.

Edited by Enigma

Ok this makes me sound like a complete fat b*****d but... I cooked a fry-up the other day which contained: sausages, back puddings, mushrooms, haggis, bacon, eggs, toast and a big juicy steak. It was my only meal of the day and I could hardly move after it...

Tell me you mistakenly left out beans?

I've been doing an essay for most of today. I took a break to watch the game but I've been working on this for most of the day. I've done quite a lot but I've 'hit a wall', I just can't bring myself to write anymore. I'm nearly finished as well <_<. I've also got another 3 to do after this.

When's it due? Can you pick it up again tomorrow? Maybe you just need a break if you've been working at it all day. If you can, see about facing it again with fresh eyes later on.

Tomorrow. I've had a while to do it to be fair, but I've just left it to the last minute. I've already done this essay last year and handed it in but the stupid bint lost my jotter so I have to do it again.

Ah, a late night for you it is then! I assume you've had a break away from it by now and you're probably cutting it a bit fine, but what you could really do with is a break from looking at essays, computer screens and televisions, give your eyes and brain a proper rest and then go back to it. If you've not had much luck since earlier, give yourself 20 minutes now and then try again.

A critical evaluation on "Mid Term Break" by Seamus Heaney, a critical evaluation on "Of Mice and Men" by John Steinback and a critical evaluation on "Remote" by Bernard MacLaverty.

None of them are that difficult. I'm just struggling as I've been at them all day.

I had to do mid term break this year, want me to copy and paste it for you?

I had to do mid term break this year, want me to copy and paste it for you?

PM it to me :ph34r:

I failed btw but it's better than nothing?

What a fucktard you are l4l

You failed, so you are going to pass on your info to someone who wants to pass

Bawbaggery of the highest order