Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I have an HRM essay in for mid-night. I thought it was mid-night next week (well that's what the tutor said anyway <_< ) so I haven't done much. Ho-hum.

I also had a look on the Politics 'forum' on MyPlace. It's always a good place to find a laugh at some rant from someone. Incidentally one of the best rants is from someone who is in my tutorial group and he is a right wee activist. He and his activist mates attempted to apprehend Steven Purcell on Argyle Street once but were stopped by his mob henchmen - apparently.

Ahm gonnae citizens arrest you fur been a shite Councillor!

Got a few golf outings coming up so think i'll treat myself to a new bag and shoes.

Pair of Samba's will do the trick.

The new Total 90 Bags are fucking cracking as well.

Winding up a bitter, knuckle-dragging Celtic fan on Facebook, she comes out with this all-time classic:

We have an Arbroath fan that posts on Arbroath mad that came away with a similar comment. I quote......

"Im not racist I just don't like people from Montrose.......or blacks"

Time to escape the shiteness that is my life and lose myself to a new James Patterson book for a few hours. Toodles

Time well spent. Book was very good. Library will be getting a visit at some point later to get another one. Simon Kernick seems a good option :)