Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I bought a bottle of Moray Cup from ASDA today, under the impression that this was some sort of super-drink and it was magical. It tastes just like Red Kola.

Fortunately, I like Red Kola.

Someone apparently hung themselves last night at the canal banking just down from the Rangers supporters club in Kirky. Police tape surrounding the whole area. Was found about 9am this morning so there's a good chance it could of been a school kid that was running late that found the guy :(

Seriously though, if he hung himself simply over a game of football, I have no sympathy for him, especially when he knew fine well any age group could've came across him and got the fright of their lives.

I actually wonder how my fiancee will respond to the fact that I am getting to meet Rachel. I have told her before that I was a bit of a fan, and she wasn't happy. :P

Send your fiancee round to mine on the day of filming to compensate :P

Hopefully you do P&B proud!

Watching the OF and seeing their moronic fans posting on Facebook makes you realise how much you appreciate your football club and fans. I love St Johnstone biggrin.gif

True dat, with exception to the bit about the small club from Perth.

My Angry Birds cake is almost finished, just need to assemble it, will post pictures later, so you can all admire it and tell me how fucking sad I am.

I've had a pretty weird day to say the least, not like a day I've had before.

I've got this 2000 word essay due tommorow on a subject I know nothing about, and I was down at the library this afternoon trying to make a start. Finding out all the reccomended books to get information and sources from weren't there added to my stress, and when I found any books left had f**k all information on the subject, I was panicking.

This was where it got odd. I got a text relating to something else which is on my plate at the moment. Instead of doing what I'd normally do and leaving it untill this essay was dealt with, I totally lost it. I've never experienced anything like it, I ran out the library and just walked for ages. It took me a ridiculously long time to calm down, my breathing was heavy and I thought I was going to feint, all over some stupid text and an essay. So here I am, past 1 in the morning with absolutely no chance of completing this essay, and no good excuse why not. Can't explain why I reacted like that either.

f**k sake.

Edited by Guest

To EGB, its stress. It can affect you in many ways. Believe me :(

I hope u get your essay done. If you are struggling to get it in on time, truthfully explain the reasons and hopefully you will get an extended time period to complete it.

I've had a pretty weird day to say the least, not like a day I've had before.

I've got this 2000 word essay due tommorow on a subject I know nothing about, and I was down at the library this afternoon trying to make a start. Finding out all the reccomended books to get information and sources from weren't there added to my stress, and when I found any books left had f**k all information on the subject, I was panicking.

This was where it got odd. I got a text relating to something else which is on my plate at the moment. Instead of doing what I'd normally do and leaving it untill this essay was dealt with, I totally lost it. I've never experienced anything like it, I ran out the library and just walked for ages. It took me a ridiculously long time to calm down, my breathing was heavy and I thought I was going to feint, all over some stupid text and an essay. So here I am, past 1 in the morning with absolutely no chance of completing this essay, and no good excuse why not. Can't explain why I reacted like that either.

f**k sake.

I've had that feeling before. It was the time I found out one of my best mates groped my girlfriend on my bed when I wasn't in the room. It's the last time I got so worked up, and really thought I would lose my temper and if I hit the guy, I wasn't sure if I would be able to stop so I told a mate to tell him to piss off out my house while I tried to calm down.

To EGB, its stress. It can affect you in many ways. Believe me :(

I hope u get your essay done. If you are struggling to get it in on time, truthfully explain the reasons and hopefully you will get an extended time period to complete it.

Cheers. Guess I just had a few things on my mind and it all hit me at once, pretty bizarre behaviour. I'll go first thing tommorow and explain why I haven't started it yet, although they'll be well within their rights to say tough titties for not starting it earlier.

I've had that feeling before. It was the time I found out one of my best mates groped my girlfriend on my bed when I wasn't in the room. It's the last time I got so worked up, and really thought I would lose my temper and if I hit the guy, I wasn't sure if I would be able to stop so I told a mate to tell him to piss off out my house while I tried to calm down.

Aye that sounds like a good enough reason to lose the nut. If you didn't react like that angrily you'd have been a worse man for it.

Aye that sounds like a good enough reason to lose the nut. If you didn't react like that angrily you'd have been a worse man for it.

I just stopped speaking to the guy, it's been over three years now. Last I heard he had one, possibly two, kids and has really went off the rails. I take pride in the fact that in almost any situation I manage to keep my cool and remain calm, but the 'red mist' certainly got the better of me that time.