Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Has just been turfed 7 times in an hour and gotten a set of studs down my calf, all in an hour of 7's.

This has never happened before, now I dont mind a bit of rough and tumble and I may not the be biggests, but I just felt it was a bit exsessive from the opposition team and tbh some of it was just dangerous, guy on my team was shoved into the sideboard so hard, if he had hit his head he would have been out cold, also they were sliding in, now again I dont thin I have ever played in a game of 7's where slide tackles were allowed.

Oh well lets hope next week is better.

As far as im aware its only 5's where slide tackles aren't permitted. And even then its not set in stone, depends on whoever decides your rules. Was it in a league you were playing?

Yeah its a league, I mean I aint moaning, just never seen it before and thought it was just a bit over the top.

I've never eaten a fray bentos steak pie.

Ever had Fray Bento's meatballs? Come in either gravy or tomato sauce.

I loved them when I was a kid. The thought of eating one now makes me sick.

Ever had Fray Bento's meatballs? Come in either gravy or tomato sauce.

I loved them when I was a kid. The thought of eating one now makes me sick.

Nope, i can't think that i've ever seen them either. ( I will have, just never registered )

I play fives indoors, and sliding tackles are strictly prohibited. Doesn't mean it doesn't happen, though. dry.gif

Yeah I know its a league and people want to win, but when it gets too serious, I often think people should just take it easy, I mean we play with a ref and I honestly thought he should have stepped in tonight, there was going to be punches thrown if me and another guy hadn't calmed thngs down.

Yeah I know its a league and people want to win, but when it gets too serious, I often think people should just take it easy, I mean we play with a ref and I honestly thought he should have stepped in tonight, there was going to be punches thrown if me and another guy hadn't calmed thngs down.

The most troublesome teams in our league are the older players as they have slower reactions so the chances of getting clattered is higher. In one of the matches a few weeks ago, I got battered from behind (giggidy) by the same guy at least eight times in the match and yet the ref didn't send him off, even for five minutes so he knew he could keep doing it.

The most troublesome teams in our league are the older players as they have slower reactions so the chances of getting clattered is higher. In one of the matches a few weeks ago, I got battered from behind (giggidy) by the same guy at least eight times in the match and yet the ref didn't send him off, even for five minutes so he knew he could keep doing it.

Funnily enough it was the same tonight for me, I was playing upfront and they just saw the only way to stop me running past them was to kick me. Saying that our team just fought back on similar, if less aggressive terms. I think the problem with the ref was he knew half the other team personally, which never helps. But I dont really want to be playing, if I am going to have aserious chance of gettign injured again.