Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Funnily enough it was the same tonight for me, I was playing upfront and they just saw the only way to stop me running past them was to kick me. Saying that our team just fought back on similar, if less aggressive terms. I think the problem with the ref was he knew half the other team personally, which never helps. But I dont really want to be playing, if I am going to have aserious chance of gettign injured again.

It's a pain in the arse all right. I'll probably start wearing shin guards again. I play for proper teams on sunday and saturday as well so that would be the first thing getting chucked if I was struggling with injuries. It's really sweet when you get past somebody that tries to take you out and you go on to score. Seems to piss them off even more.

It's a pain in the arse all right. I'll probably start wearing shin guards again. I play for proper teams on sunday and saturday as well so that would be the first thing getting chucked if I was struggling with injuries. It's really sweet when you get past somebody that tries to take you out and you go on to score. Seems to piss them off even more.

Yeah, I might resort to wearing shinpads, but when you are the only one, you look a bit of a tard. Oh aye and I know the feeling, slammed a volley in top corner tonight and the centre back just turned away from me and shouted at his team-mates, was brilliant tbh. Shame we lost 6-2. :(

Yeah, I might resort to wearing shinpads, but when you are the only one, you look a bit of a tard. Oh aye and I know the feeling, slammed a volley in top corner tonight and the centre back just turned away from me and shouted at his team-mates, was brilliant tbh. Shame we lost 6-2. :(

We have lost the last two games by default because we didn't have five players. We are a bit of a shambles of a team, to be honest. Exciting games though as we score a lot, but are woeful in defence.

We have lost the last two games by default because we didn't have five players. We are a bit of a shambles of a team, to be honest. Exciting games though as we score a lot, but are woeful in defence.

:lol: Fair play to you, we are awul, we leak goals like nobodies buisness, only a couple of weeks a go we lost 28-2, admittedly we gave up, oh aye and we dont score, pretty sure we are the bottom team as well, shame cause 3 or 4 of us with players of a similar calibre could have made a team nearer the top, shame its the other 4 or 5 that let us down.

:lol: Fair play to you, we are awul, we leak goals like nobodies buisness, only a couple of weeks a go we lost 28-2, admittedly we gave up, oh aye and we dont score, pretty sure we are the bottom team as well, shame cause 3 or 4 of us with players of a similar calibre could have made a team nearer the top, shame its the other 4 or 5 that let us down.

We've played four, won once, lost once and been beaten by default twice. Our team is pretty average, but we have one player that stays in defence at pretty much all times which help as it's harder to be hit on the counter and he is usually available for a pass if nothing else is on. I am also pretty decent at finishing and have good fitness so I get put upfront to force players into rubbish passes, mistakes, etc.

I've never eaten a fray bentos steak pie.

Don't

I met Sir Kevin of Kilsyth tonight on the train back from Stirling. What a hero.

Oh fir f**k.. :lol: Lagged up was he aye?

edit to add: Was that anything to do with staggy4life phoning me at quarter past 11? I was in the shitter.

Edited by HALLIWELL

Oh fir f**k.. :lol: Lagged up was he aye?

I have no idea. Best ask Staggy4life if he was or not. Just cam across as a fucking hero. Got off at his stop then got back on the train because he heard Staggy4life shouting his name, and missed his stop because he got back on the train.

I have no idea. Best ask Staggy4life if he was or not. Just cam across as a fucking hero. Got off at his stop then got back on the train because he heard Staggy4life shouting his name, and missed his stop because he got back on the train.

:lol: Can't believe he did that. Fanny.

I phoned you Chrisy as Kev told me to. He was planning to go to yours since he missed his stop.

I had a phone audition for Countdown this morning, and I passed it. So I'm going to be on it some time in the future. They wanted me to go down to Manchester to film it in late April/early May, but it clashed with my exams, so they're going to find a date for me in June/July. :lol:

There's a Krispy Kreme opening in Glasgow.

That will be magic if it happens. Hopefully it will somewhere between St Enoch subway station and Glasgow Central to save me having to take a detour. :P

I had a phone audition for Countdown this morning, and I passed it. So I'm going to be on it some time in the future. They wanted me to go down to Manchester to film it in late April/early May, but it clashed with my exams, so they're going to find a date for me in June/July. :lol:

What sort of things do they ask you in the audition? Is it basically to check you're literate and not going to go on the show and ask the numbers lassie for a ride or that?

What sort of things do they ask you in the audition? Is it basically to check you're literate and not going to go on the show and ask the numbers lassie for a ride or that?

She got me to do six letters games, two numbers games and three conundrums.

For the letters games I got an eight-letter word, three seven-letter words and two six-letter words. I got one of the numbers games and was two away on the other, and I only got one of the three conundrums.

She didn't even ask any questions or anything though, which surprised me. I thought they would have needed to check whether you would be "TV friendly", and weren't going to be a complete bore. But then again, some of the contestants are a bit like that I suppose. They asked for a recent photo with the application form, so I suppose they could rule out people who look rapey.

They also asked for your hobbies, and then asked if you did any "special interest" which you felt were exciting or entertaining. I couldn't think of anything, and so I put that I was a member of the Scotland supporters club and attend Scotland home matches as well as the away ones I can afford. Given that I got through, their definition of "exciting or unusual" is clearly quite broad. :lol:

They normally do their auditions in person at a hotel, but they phoned me yesterday to say that they haven't been up to Glasgow and Edinburgh for a while, and they were happy to do it over the phone.

I actually wonder how my fiancee will respond to the fact that I am getting to meet Rachel. I have told her before that I was a bit of a fan, and she wasn't happy. :P

She got me to do six letters games, two numbers games and three conundrums.

For the letters games I got an eight-letter word, three seven-letter words and two six-letter words. I got one of the numbers games and was two away on the other, and I only got one of the three conundrums.

She didn't even ask any questions or anything though, which surprised me. I thought they would have needed to check whether you would be "TV friendly", and weren't going to be a complete bore. But then again, some of the contestants are a bit like that I suppose. They asked for a recent photo with the application form, so I suppose they could rule out people who look rapey.

They also asked for your hobbies, and then asked if you did any "special interest" which you felt were exciting or entertaining. I couldn't think of anything, and so I put that I was a member of the Scotland supporters club and attend Scotland home matches as well as the away ones I can afford. Given that I got through, their definition of "exciting or unusual" is clearly quite broad. :lol:

They normally do their auditions in person at a hotel, but they phoned me yesterday to say that they haven't been up to Glasgow and Edinburgh for a while, and they were happy to do it over the phone.

I actually wonder how my fiancee will respond to the fact that I am getting to meet Rachel. I have told her before that I was a bit of a fan, and she wasn't happy. :P

Good luck with that, I am o.k at shouting words at the t.v and usually get the numbers where ever possible, but I would crack under the pressure.

Rachel :wub: :wub:

Edited by Widge