Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Last season I switched teams because I wasn't getting a start despite scoring 3 in 3.. My debut for my new team was against my old team and I scored a hat trick. Got it right up the bastards! biggrin.gif

I'm in the squad, so I'm hoping I do the same biggrin.gif.

'arry said so at the start of the season, and the media kept referring to it in the first 3 or 4 months of the season. Are you telling me that they are wrong?

Yes. You can't lay claim to be Premier League title contenders until you manager has won Serie A at least 3 times.

Edited by Fudge

My wee cousin just posted a fb status about passing her test an hour ago and she already has 62 likes :huh:

Likewise with a lassie I know and it has 46 likes. Then people who've liked the status have proceeded to post on her wall too saying "well done". Yes, we get it, you liked the status, that's a clear enough indication.

Likewise with a lassie I know and it has 46 likes. Then people who've liked the status have proceeded to post on her wall too saying "well done". Yes, we get it, you liked the status, that's a clear enough indication.

Same. You'd think they could just post under her status but now shes got a long list of 'well done chick <3' dry.gif