Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I love Criminal Minds. Got into it when I was snowed in and ended up buying the first four seasons. What is the spin off like? Different characters? Different viewpoint?

its about a BAU red cell, led by Forest Whitaker. Its much quicker tempo'd. They operate outside the structure of hotch and his team. Basically its like a who's who cast though.

edit: you could -though clearly P&B and I could never promote such potential illegaility- watch it on megavideo from here......Criminal Minds: Suspect Behaviour

Edited by theentomologist

The Hearts thread in the SPL forum is one of the most bizarre things I have ever seen on the internet. And that's saying something.

Don't know what's going on, but I can't look away.

Kudos to all involved.

It is hilarious, I can of course take some of the credit, sine I moaned it got created, but to be honest the thread on jkb telling then to sign on here is even funnier. I just feel for the decent jambis on here.

I don't get the appeal of getting drunk.

The best time to get drunk is around the age of 16-17. Before that your body isn't ready and you get sick, and after that your body is too used to it and you just get run-of-the-mill drunk.

It's only at that age where alcohol is a novelty that you can have a relatively small amount of alcohol and have a great time.

Edited by Sweet Pete

I virtually never drink in my house, but occasionally come home with a couple of cans if I've been out for a session.

These cans inevitably go way past their use by date and I bin them.

I just decided that I'm going to have a couple of cans at home tonight, and the couple of cans in my fridge that I picked up months ago have a use by date of 27th March 2011. Perfect.

If you eat 8 million bananas in a year then you'll die of radiation poisoning.

except, the calculation is based on ingesting pure 40K not a banana. and even if it was the effects of radiation are not linear.

If you're going to spout urban myth at least make it entertaining urban myth.

I mean, you might at least have found out about Bob Holness playing the saxophone professionally.

Edited by theentomologist