Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

My Standard Grade's begin today. Math's. I'm beyond rubbish at this subject and although I've studied, I'm absolutely shitting myself that I'll make an arse of it.

Hope it's going well, tbh Maths is one of those subjects at standard grade that is fairly unpredictable, hoipe you got good questions.

Anyway, second driving lesson for me today, looking forward to it.

Guest The Phoenix

I'm getting distracted from upcoming exams excited about my holidays in the summer and football on Saturday. This is a problem more associated with 6 year olds, but I don't care. It's far too nice outside.

Nonsense, I still get excited about all of those (except exams, of course).

When you stop getting excited, you've either stopped breathing or it's time to think about it.

Hope it's going well, tbh Maths is one of those subjects at standard grade that is fairly unpredictable, hoipe you got good questions.

Anyway, second driving lesson for me today, looking forward to it.

Found it quite easy. Answered all questions so I'm confident of getting a good grade.

Just got back from school!

Was at an event in which a holocaust survivor spoke about his experiences. He spoke about it for 2 hours solid. It was harrowing stuff but it was great. smile.gif

Was at an event in which a holocaust survivor spoke about his experiences. He spoke about it for 2 hours solid. It was harrowing stuff but it was great. smile.gif

I'm glad he enjoyed it. Most of them just moan about it.

That would have been a great thing to attend IMO. Someone who actually went through that period of time and survived to give a true account of the events.

When i say great , I mean very interesting.

That would have been a great thing to attend IMO. Someone who actually went through that period of time and survived to give a true account of the events.

When i say great , I mean very interesting.

Not quite the same but my wife's grandad spent 5 years in a POW camp after getting captured in France 1940,He told me some horrible stories about how they were treated.

Not quite the same but my wife's grandad spent 5 years in a POW camp after getting captured in France 1940,He told me some horrible stories about how they were treated.

My grandad spent a few years in the POW camp in Easter Island, but he and his fellow prisoners made a pact not to tell anyone what happened. When I was younger he told me some stories about flying planes for the RAF and such which was pretty cool.