Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

A guy about 4 cars in front of me hit a motorcyclist on slateford road tonight, the guy seemed ok, he managed to get up, the scary thing was the fact that i was 5 minutes later in getting out of work, if i had been away at my usual time it could've been me that hit the poor lad.

Are you a shite driver as well?

Was that a P&Ber on the BBC Scotland news just now?

Monthly Flow Extraordinaire mate of Smurph. Response of an anonymous other person in relation to his comments about not being able to find employment: "Not surprised. I wouldn't hire him either."

I was reading the Jojo thread and I've been laughing at the conversation between CK and SimonLichtie for around 10 minutes now. The best bit is when he says "if she starts jumping will I chain her to the bedposts" The tears are genuinely streaming down my face.

CV

This lad has made the papers with his painfully truthful CV, after a spate of angry responses from job agencies.

He describes his chance of enjoying the vacancy as 'statistically improbable', his education as 'pointless' and his personal attributes as being 'free from all venereal disease'

:lol: