Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Today I saw a hedgehog couple flattened on the road side by side. It was a little sad. Didn't care much. about the cat on the A90 though, although I gave it bonus points for artistic blood splatter along the central reservation.

(Here's hoping none of you lost a cat recently!)

Am a winner a a a am a winner. laugh.gif

My favourite part was when he was playing football.

He's regular bench warmer for the second team at the same club as me. Some boy!

Aye the football bit is the best, I also like the part where he's in random dark places. Thats gangsta.

At Caird hall you can only see his teeth. ph34r.gif

Ahh Gerald. Worst football player the Dundee Sunday League ever saw. Cute guy though.

Yes, he is truly shocking at football. He rates himself highly though, which makes it funnier. Decent sized toby though.

He's regular bench warmer for the second team at the same club as me. Some boy!

At Caird hall you can only see his teeth. ph34r.gif

Yes, he is truly shocking at football. He rates himself highly though, which makes it funnier. Decent sized toby though.

:lol::lol: :lol: I like how you just threw that in there.

Haribo tangfastic cherries are the f***ing business. Hats off to the guy who thought "you know what would make the world a better place? Take out everything but the cherries and replace them with... more cherries". Genius.

Oh, and it's that shitty, sleety snow stuff coming up to Forfar just now. Affa cal'.

Edited by Hedgecutter

Also, in the car up to Aberdeen just now and wondering what the hell three big blasts of blue light were around the Stonehaven area. Really sudden, bright light around ground level which seemed to light up the whole sky ahead three times within 5-10 mins. Must be aliens. I believe!!!

Haribo tangfastic cherries are the f***ing business. Hats off to the guy who thought "you know what would make the world a better place? Take out everything but the cherries and replace them with... more cherries". Genius.

Love mixing the Cherry ones with the Cola Bottles. Fizzy Cherry Cola ya bass.

What the f**k is it with the Sunday Supplement knockers ? No M, not those kind of knockers.....I mean the miserable, tight arsed b*****ds who extract the supplement without buying the paper ! It's got to the stage where you now have to dig at least to the sixth level of papers to get one that still has the wee magazine ! FFS, for the sake of a couple o bob....buy the fuckin paper !! :angry: :angry:

Just made a 'smiddy' dumplin. A slight variation on the traditional clootie dumplin. I await feedback from whoever in my family brave enough to try it :)

post-20121-636036_thumb.jpg

Edited by ffcsam