Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Guest The Phoenix

All nursery, primary and high schools in the Stirling Council area shall close @12.30 tomorrow as a precaution to the forecasted bad weather.

Pity you're in the Falkirk catchment area.

Still at least you'll get your afternoon playtime. :D

I used to pump a lass who had been boabbied by former Raith midfield dynamo, Willie Nanou.

Wonder if any other P&B'ers have been with women who have been humped and dumped by footballers?

I was at school with a girl who's sister was supposedly pumped by Russell Latapy.

Knox? Interested.

If I have to read about Gaz and his 6am run again I'm going to be mildly annoyed. Why do I always get directed to page 3 of this thread?

Afraid not. I was carted off to Edinburgh for school after p6.

By that logic busses, trees, roofs and wheelybins amongst others things are rubbish as well.

I wasn't being entirely serious.

However, were these buses, trees, roofs and bins supposed to be providing energy for us, then yes, yes they are.

Booked my first flight the other day and was reading through the T&C and came across this:

The following items are strictly forbidden for carriage:

a) firearms, ammunition and explosives including weapons of hunting or sports purposes

b) any items or substance that looks like a firearm, ammunition or explosive

c) flammable substance (except: alcoholic beverages, hair spray, perfume, cologne)

d) radioactive materials

e) condensed gas (except: CO2 used for moving artificial limb; container of inflammable gas used for self-inflating lifejacket);

f) poisonous or infectious substance

g) corrosives (except: mercury in thermometers, barometer, wheelchair battery)

h) briefcases and security type attaché cases with built-in alarm devices, lithium batteries or pyrotechnical material

i) items and materials that endanger safety, property, life, health and bodily integrity of those on board

j) any material that is forbidden under the rules and regulations of the countries affected by the carriage

k) any item that is not suitable for carriage because of its weight, size or any other characteristics

l) remains of human body

m) any items specified in the International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) Technical Instructions for the Safe Transport of Dangerous Goods by Air and the International Air Transport Association (IATA) Dangerous Goods Regulations

:huh:

Edited by Milevskiy