Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I have just completed the Red Cross First Aider at Work course. I pity the fool that get's ill or has an accident in my workplace.

Same here when I do mine, only mine will be taking adults out on fieldtrips along the coast and halfway up hills... a ticking timebomb. The last time I led a public trip over rocky ground, one 80 year old on holiday stubbornly came along and ignored my instruction not to take a shortcut. He fell over, cut his temple wide open, blood everywhere, screaming kids, you get the picture.

Taking professional adults out is worse than helping with primary school trips. Most schoolkids actually do what you say and don't have the "Ach, I'll be awrite" mentality.

Guest The Phoenix

Same here when I do mine, only mine will be taking adults out on fieldtrips along the coast and halfway up hills... a ticking timebomb. The last time I led a public trip over rocky ground, one 80 year old on holiday stubbornly came along and ignored my instruction not to take a shortcut. He fell over, cut his temple wide open, blood everywhere, screaming kids, you get the picture.

Taking professional adults out is worse than helping with primary school trips. Most schoolkids actually do what you say and don't have the "Ach, I'll be awrite" mentality.

Indiana Hedgecutter and the Temple of Doom.