Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Today marks the beginning of the my last year as a teenager. Only way is down from here boys. Ach well, getting rat arsed tonight.

Yeah, well, now is my last hour of being a teenager.

I fucking hate being old dry.gif

I wouldn't class "fannying" as a swear word, to be honest. "Fannying around" is a normal turn of phrase.

Is that cos its an Americanism? Fanny means arse to them, so arseing around to us ?

As my wife and I were walking along Peebles high street on Sunday a car drove by and the passenger shouted hail hail at me. Which got me thinking firstly how dull is life in Peebles and secondly how dull is being an OF supporter if thats your nights entertainment.

As my wife and I were walking along Peebles high street on Sunday a car drove by and the passenger shouted hail hail at me. Which got me thinking firstly how dull is life in Peebles and secondly how dull is being an OF supporter if thats your nights entertainment.

Or it could be you were dressed as Hitler.

Looked out my flat window earlier on and saw two girls sitting in the communal garden we have and then looked out a hour later and now they have pitched a tent! I thought they were new neighbours at first but I can imagine the old dears who live in the block getting their knickers in a twist.

I may have to be a good Samaritan and offer them a billet for the night if they get kicked out.

I went into a newly built Tesco just across from Hampden after Clyde played Queen's Park last week and a Tesco employee must have seen my scarf and came up to me and asked what the score was. He then lifted his sleeve and showed me a Berwick tattoo on his upper arm - it was Kilt! He then joked to his colleague that he should watch that I wasn't shoplifting. Pretty poor patter IMO. He also told me not to believe everything I read on P&B!