Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

You look severely malnourished in your profile picture.

I just have an extremely high metabolism, I can assure you I eat all the time.

Left my wallet with 200 odd quid in it and £190 of betting slips on the roof of my car after coming out of morrisons, then drove around town for a bit before parking outside the bookies. Was still there *postingonphonesmileyface*

Left my wallet with 200 odd quid in it and £190 of betting slips on the roof of my car after coming out of morrisons, then drove around town for a bit before parking outside the bookies. Was still there *postingonphonesmileyface*

:lol:

Guest The Phoenix

I am a fucking arsehole and need to get a grip. time to re-evaluate my life and stop letting everyone down.

A wee bit harsh on yourself Sammy.

You surely don't let everyone down? 8)

My football team won our second semi-final last night 2-0. Debut season and going to be in two finals, unfortunately lost the first one but hoping to win this second one. Playing it inside Airdrie Stadium as well so should be good.

Oh, and we went 5 across the middle so i'm not as tired as usual too :lol:

EasyJet are a shower of b*****ds.

We booked flights to Malta at the start of the year as we're invited to a friend's wedding there.

I can't be fucking done with folk who get married abroad, but that's another issue.

We found out the Mrs is pregnant in March and she'll be 7 months gone by the time time we're due to fly so obviously we're not going anymore.

They've offered us a refund of £26 on flights we paid £600 for :unsure:

No matter how much we argued it states in their T&C's that's their policy.

How the f**k are companies like EasyJet allowed to operate like this?

c***s :guns

Going through the application process for renting a house in Edinburgh just now. Wish they would hurry up with the credit checks etc because I hate being in limbo. Could be moving in as little as two weeks, but I don't want to start packing until everything is sorted and we know we're definitely getting the place.

Going through the application process for renting a house in Edinburgh just now. Wish they would hurry up with the credit checks etc because I hate being in limbo. Could be moving in as little as two weeks, but I don't want to start packing until everything is sorted and we know we're definitely getting the place.

And you didn't get in contact with your old pal Sweet Pete? Craig, I am disappoint.

Where about in Edinburgh are you renting in Craig??

I want to either laugh or say good choice. :P

Off Corstorphine Road, almost across the road from Murrayfield. I don't want to be any more specific than that!

And you didn't get in contact with your old pal Sweet Pete? Craig, I am disappoint.

I mentioned it when we were in Arbroath, but I assumed your properties would all be around the Glasgow area.

EasyJet are a shower of b*****ds.

We booked flights to Malta at the start of the year as we're invited to a friend's wedding there.

I can't be fucking done with folk who get married abroad, but that's another issue.

We found out the Mrs is pregnant in March and she'll be 7 months gone by the time time we're due to fly so obviously we're not going anymore.

They've offered us a refund of £26 on flights we paid £600 for :unsure:

No matter how much we argued it states in their T&C's that's their policy.

How the f**k are companies like EasyJet allowed to operate like this?

c***s :guns

What exactly are you complaining about? You're lucky you're getting anything at all. If you want a full refund get comprehensive travel insurance.

Edited by Swampy