Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I went to school with a guy who was diagnosed with leukaemia half way through first year. Obviously he was off for ages, and when it was announced at assembly, a few girls started crying and generally started being a pain in the arse. It was sad, as the bloke was a really nice guy, and thankfully survived it.

He used to hang around with our group and continued to do so after he came back after treatment. For whatever reason he really, really stunk of stale shit when he returned to school. None of us had the nerve to question this, and presumed it was something to do with the treatment he was on, given that he didn't smell of shite before.

Not really sure what it's got to do with the_bully_wee's story, but... yeah.

When a lad returns from leukemia but smells of shit, you've got to give him the benefit of the doubt.

When a lad returns from leukemia but smells of shit, you've got to give him the benefit of the doubt.

You wouldn't be saying that if you had to smell him five days a week.

You wouldn't be saying that if you had to smell him five days a week.

"Why don't you guys hang about with me anymore? Is it because I'm bald and frail"

"No. It's because you smell like someone has smeared one of your gran's turds inside your jumper, you fucking meff"

Can't believe I forgot this. Shows how drunk I was. But I met Susan Boyle at Bathgate station on the way to the cup final on Sunday.....I was going to the game, she was going to meet her pals in Edinburgh. She's as mad as a stick, but stood and chatted with us three arseholes while we tanned our carry out. I commented how small she was, she said "I'd still beat you."

Wouldn't allow photos for contractual reasons, but I think she's just been warned to stay out of embarrassing situations. Like just walking about talking to assorted drunks in the train station.

Can't believe I forgot this. Shows how drunk I was. But I met Susan Boyle at Bathgate station on the way to the cup final on Sunday.....I was going to the game, she was going to meet her pals in Edinburgh. She's as mad as a stick, but stood and chatted with us three arseholes while we tanned our carry out. I commented how small she was, she said "I'd still beat you."

Wouldn't allow photos for contractual reasons, but I think she's just been warned to stay out of embarrassing situations. Like just walking about talking to assorted drunks in the train station.

Admit it, you tried to shag her you sly old dog.;)