Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I'd be excellent at being gay.

I was out in a gay nightclub recently and a work colleague said that he'd always thought I was gay. I'm married and had thought I was among the least likely people to be thought gay ever. I texted my lesbian mate tellin her and she said "haha I can't believe he thougth you were a poofter". So I have reported her to Peter Tatchell.

Last night I was waiting in the taxi queue in Aberdeen when someone was flying a union jack, they then went on to fly it in my face I politely asked them to stop, when they didn't I told them to f**k off and stick their union jack up their arse her responce "f**k off back to your own country!" Me and my mates were very confused to say the least.

Last night I was waiting in the taxi queue in Aberdeen when someone was flying a union jack, they then went on to fly it in my face I politely asked them to stop, when they didn't I told them to f**k off and stick their union jack up their arse her responce "f**k off back to your own country!" Me and my mates were very confused to say the least.

Should have given her a boot in the pie for good measure imo.

I recently had an in-depth discussion with a female friend as to the intricacies of female contraception, the extent of their biological cycle as well as their apparent lack of showering and have since come to the conclusion that women are absolutely fucking disgusting.

I'll be steering well clear from now on.

It was your own fault for acting like a complete c**t tbh.

Guest The Phoenix

I recently had an in-depth discussion with a female friend as to the intricacies of female contraception, the extent of their biological cycle as well as their apparent lack of showering and have since come to the conclusion that women are absolutely fucking disgusting.

^^^^ Ugly wee fecker.

Clothes peg on the nose, sorted.

It was your own fault for acting like a complete c**t tbh.

I suppose I was being the arsehole, just standing minding my own business, what a c**t I am. :rolleyes:

I suppose I was being the arsehole, just standing minding my own business, what a c**t I am. :rolleyes:

No you weren't. You told them to "f**k off and stick their union jack up their arse". You were being needlessly aggressive.

Then got very very aggressive. Disgustung behavior. I would have let it slide, but then again I do not have anger issues.

I do have a short fuse I know that but the fact I asked her on many occasions to stop it was relatively annoying besides I don't want that flag touching me anyway and the whole "Go back to your own fucking country" jibe. Oh dear, a facepalm was done.

Was just walking along nicolson street there and saw 2 pikey kids (oldest one could only have been ten) run across the road and try and tap money off 3 bewildered oriental blokes. The wee feckers were literally tuckin into one of the guy's wallet..