Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Sitting in my girlfriends living room with a dog that belongs to neither of us because her slag of a sister who finished with her boyfriend turned up at the house tonight with all her stuff and is now currently away pumping another guy. I wouldn't mind but my girlfriends cat is shit scared of anything strange in the house and he usually ends up ill with it, which means i have to feign interest in her cat.

Spent ages speaking to a surgeon commander from the navy today and was told the reason my appeal wasn't overturned was because they want a two year period from my last incident (overdose) before they put me to sea again. Some encouraging news though. I've been told to take the money what the navy are offering me and apply to join the Royal Fleet Auxiliary as they are starting to recruit and with the recent cutbacks are desperate to recruit ex matelots. With the recruitment period which is around nine months that would take me to around two years since I last had a overdose and with my mental health coming on leaps and bounds I've been told that I should get a eng1 medical easily enough. Looks if I will lose the job/career which I love but also gain a career which is very similar to the one I do just now. Here's hoping I get into the RFA and I'm back at sea in a few months time.

Guest The Phoenix

Sitting in my girlfriends living room which means i have to feign interest in her cat.

You're clearly with the wrong girl or gay.

Couple of drinks in me so bear with me but....

Here's me on the facebook and there is a list on the side of the screen saying "suggested friends" and not one of them had more than 5 mutual friends of mine. Am I the only one who finds this a tad odd? I hope I am not appearing on said lists to people if I have so few mutual friends with someone I should not be suggested to be friends with me. Either way its hardly a massive issue, it's just a thought that passed my mind. Ach well.

I am also losing my appetite right now and I don't know why. I have not had anything to eat since lunch and I'm still not hungry.

Does that mean you do it a lot or just once but take ages? Or are you just not very good at it?

I do it alot, i ejaculate at least 3 times a day, last week i had a w**k when my girlfriend was on the phone then fired a load up her then had a w**k when she was in the shower so had ejaculated 3 times and it wasnt even 11 o clock.

I do it alot, i ejaculate at least 3 times a day, last week i had a w**k when my girlfriend was on the phone then fired a load up her then had a w**k when she was in the shower so had ejaculated 3 times and it wasnt even 11 o clock.

You are the very definition of charm personified.

Lucky girl.