Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Earlier on today a mate admitted that he occasionally does some of his dishes in the shower, mainly saving time but also hot water as an extra benefit. Sounds fair enough but drinking from a pint glass when I'm over at his next would be daunting knowing that he might have accidentally washed it with something other than his hands. Tins and bottles only it shall be.

I do tend to wash the bath and shower while I'm using them though. Far easier!

Nizzy is currently in a 'shooters bar' in Glasgow called 'Tingle' firing in to the Scottish National Women's Football team. He is a sick, sick puppy.

He's on to a loser there then, theres a reason they all look so butch...

Wtf is a shooters bar?

Nizzy is currently in a 'shooters bar' in Glasgow called 'Tingle' firing in to the Scottish National Women's Football team. He is a sick, sick puppy.

That place is always hoaching with fanny, its fucking great.

Got in an hour ago minus my glasses. Sign of a quality night.

Making up playlists for the iPod for the wedding next Saturday. Spent hours carefully choosing songs. Finished and looked it over and it's just 4 hours of Iron Maiden - Run to the Hills on a continuous loop. :unsure:

Run to the hills?? Pretty apt choice for a wedding imo tbh lol