Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I knew this girl for a few years, my mate used togo out with her for a bit. Anyway time passed and we all stayed friends it so happens that I used to jog past her house of an night she saw me and got my number through my mate, anyway she contacted me saying she wanted to come jogging in an effort to get fit.

We went out one night, an awful nights training not interested at all in the whole jogging thing but we became mates, and shortly after started fucking. this broke off after a week or two and that was that.

Then about two months ago, some three years on she called me on a Tuesday night it being so random I answered then bla bla bla we ended up fucking, and here is my problem this last one of the best sexual experiences i've ever had it was amazing, actually that good, II've since learnt she was with someone at the time and is now enagaged to him.

The thing is she isn't actually a slag in fact she has only been with the three of us, however I actually cant stop thinking about her, I never really gave her a second glance back then, now I cant thinking about anything but :(

I knew this girl for a few years, my mate used togo out with her for a bit. Anyway time passed and we all stayed friends it so happens that I used to jog past her house of an night she saw me and got my number through my mate, anyway she contacted me saying she wanted to come jogging in an effort to get fit.

We went out one night, an awful nights training not interested at all in the whole jogging thing but we became mates, and shortly after started fucking. this broke off after a week or two and that was that.

Then about two months ago, some three years on she called me on a Tuesday night it being so random I answered then bla bla bla we ended up fucking, and here is my problem this last one of the best sexual experiences i've ever had it was amazing, actually that good, II've since learnt she was with someone at the time and is now enagaged to him.

The thing is she isn't actually a slag in fact she has only been with the three of us, however I actually cant stop thinking about her, I never really gave her a second glance back then, now I cant thinking about anything but :(

Ah the always want what we can't have secenario, been there.

Trying to get onto the 2012/2013 kits thread in Misc. Football and this popped up.

JMcCw.png

I think I'll leave it, then.

I got that with another thread in GN, can't remember what one it was though.

Guest The Phoenix

The thing is she isn't actually a slag in fact she has only been with the three of us.

All at the same time?

Slag.

Urgh, it appears I've been sick all over the internet again, soz guys x

Fucking someone when you are engaged = slag.

Still go for it.

Are you on over 100 people now btw?

Haha oh Matty you little scamp, no I'm not but I'll keep you updated.

I upped my dosage of tablets the other day and currently feel like I've had about four mid-day pints since having some earlier today (obviously kicking in now). Would be as well going to the pub which I might do for Spain v Italy anyway!

wacko.gifnologo.gif

I am currently trying to learn the Harmonica, starting with "When the Saints go Marching In" cool.gif

However, if it wasn't difficult already, it's been made harder to play when the cat is going mental. Every time I play he's purring like f**k and in my face. laugh.gif I think my cat's a saintee!

I am currently trying to learn the Harmonica, starting with "When the Saints go Marching In" cool.gif

However, if it wasn't difficult already, it's been made harder to play when the cat is going mental. Every time I play he's purring like f**k and in my face. laugh.gif I think my cat's a saintee!

I think your cat's tone deaf.

My step-dad and I went to Morrison's to buy snacks before the England v France game but he forgot his wallet so we just went back home to watch it, leaving the shopping trolley in the supermarket. We went back after the game and the trolley was still there. That's over two hours and everything was still in it. Got my pound back from the trolley. 8)