Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I was down the pub today and it was like an episode of Shameless. There was a woman down the bottom of the pub selling shoplifted goods including deodorant, aftershave, coffee, a Whyte & McKay gift set and a few legs of lamb.

I'm actually gutted I didn't get in on the action but I was out for a few beers with my dad and I doubt he'd be too keen on me buying knock off.

When I first went to see Inglourious Basterds at the pictures, at the end credits, almost the whole room got up and applauded. The film was THAT good. Has never happened before, or since.

I witnessed an assualt on a man dressed as Captain America in Stirling last night. He didn't put up much of a fight tbh.

Neither would you if you got a skelp fae a hammer that size <_<

post-23278-0-69094400-1338791839_thumb.j

I've been awarded a 2:2 Hons degree in Accounting. I've essentially wasted the last 4 years of my life by getting into debt, doing something I didn't really like enough to put in any decent amount of effort, and coming out of with a really crap degree. Socially, however, I've probably just ended the best 4 years of my life.

I was down the pub today and it was like an episode of Shameless. There was a woman down the bottom of the pub selling shoplifted goods including deodorant, aftershave, coffee, a Whyte & McKay gift set and a few legs of lamb.

I'm actually gutted I didn't get in on the action but I was out for a few beers with my dad and I doubt he'd be too keen on me buying knock off.

I was in my local with my mate a while back and a wee jakey came in with a carrier bag full of cathedral city cheddar asking if folk "wattae buy some cheese?"

Didn't get a chance to purchase any as he'd been huckled out by the gaffer by the time I'd stopped pishing myself laughing.

My mates and I were discussing the women in Harry Potter films last night. I said that Bellatrix (Helena Bonham Carter) was hot. To say I was in the minority would be an understatement. Surely not? She's fucking goregous!

I've powered-up the one-man barbecue to her many a time.

My sleeping pattern is absolutely fucked. In order to get back to normal, I must stay up for a ful 24 hours, go to bed at about 7pm and wake up at a reasonable time the next morning. I decided that tonight was the night to break the vicious cycle of staying up all night and sleeping all day. It's 'only' 5am and I'm going to have to stay up for AT LEAST another 11/12 hours in order for my plan to be successful. I am absolutely knackered and I fear I may have to kick my bad habit another day.

My sleeping pattern is absolutely fucked. In order to get back to normal, I must stay up for a ful 24 hours, go to bed at about 7pm and wake up at a reasonable time the next morning. I decided that tonight was the night to break the vicious cycle of staying up all night and sleeping all day. It's 'only' 5am and I'm going to have to stay up for AT LEAST another 11/12 hours in order for my plan to be successful. I am absolutely knackered and I fear I may have to kick my bad habit another day.

Join the club. A week off from uni before starting my dissertation has ruined my bodyclock as well. I'm currently trying to push through for a 7.30 tee off on the golf course which should be fine. The real struggle comes when I'm back and having to read articles for my dissertation.