Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Reading about guys making up quizzes reminds me of a "name the stadium" picture quiz that we once did on the way up to Inverness on a supporters bus.

Many of the stadia effectively had two names, for example Celtic park and Parkhead. The rule was that you got one point for the common name and two if you also got the factual name.

Of course it sent the nerds into paroxysms of delight as pictures of the San Siro were gleefully identified as the "Giuseppe Mattaza" and so on.

The best of the lot though, was one entrant who identified Rangers ground as Ibrox Park or, more correctly as he claimed, "The Scum Palace of Bigotry". It has been known as that ever since. And no, he didn't get two points, he got three for giving us all a laugh.

Ah yes the Giuseppi Matazza. Many a top game played there...

Ah yes the Miazza? That's where the old Rangers managed to bang out Derry's Walls despite it being played behind closed doors ;)

If someone had said too me twenty years ago that you could have a shite whilst accessing the Internet, I'd have said "get the f**k outta here" we've come so far

:unsure: thats why you have to ''log on''................

in the middle of a mental few days ..

had 2nd stage interview for new job, get results on monday, get my annual review on monday and to top it all off on overtime yesterday one of the lassies got chatting to me. added me on facebook and now we are going for drinks tonight

8)