Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

In a couple of hours I'm going to be whisked off to an all-expenses paid, fancy evening ball and meal with free-bar with my other half's company yet I can't be fcuked and would rather just faff around, probably being more content on here tbh. Yes, ungratelful, I know.

However, this is a company that's recently hiked their gas prices so whilst the older and poorer are struggling to pay their heating bills normally, the extra money they're being made to pay is just going towards my plush meal as far as I'm concerned. I really don't want to go and will just have bites and sips of guilt all night but I've had enough grief trying to say 'no' to the other half. As she says, "if you don't take the ticket, someone else will get it so you won't be saving anyone anything".

dry.gifsad.gifmad.gif

Just give me mince and tatties any day of the week. 'Balls' are just fake, wannabe pretentious and a load of old shite - designed for wimmen to compare sparkly dresses and use as an excuse to get their hair done.

it's not you or your partners fault, so hopefully you are enjoying your night.

Lager, Port, red wine and cocktails so far.

You need to get a few malts down you now

lad. At least a good few tequila slammers to round of the night as well. My heed is nipping on your behalf already. Glad your not taking too much advantage of that free bar :)

Just Laphroaig and Lagavulin so far, that's the limited Islays nailed. Belhaven Best x3 too.

I usually do this thing where I'm fine and then BANG - instant pissed. Queue for taxis is holding this bar up. I've got a company to f**k over FFS!!!

Edited by Hedgecutter

Just Laphroaig and Lagavulin so far, that's the limited Islays nailed. Belhaven Best x3 too.

I usually do this thing where I'm fine and then BANG - instant pissed. Queue for taxis is

holding this bar up. I've got a company to

f**k over FFS!!!

Glad that you had a good night. Bet you don't have a pint of water and 2 Paracetamol before crashing out :(

Hangover report and tales of innapropriate behaviour should be posted once you are discharged from hospital ;)

Hangover report and tales of innapropriate behaviour should be posted once you are discharged from hospital ;)

Hedgecutter's normal rules for beating a hangover:

1) Have a couple of pints of water before you hit bed.

2) When you inevitably wake up about 6am for a piss, get another pint of water from the kitchen and go back to bed.

The outcome of this particular case:

borat-great_success-300x286.png

I wouldn't have known I was drinking apart from that funny lingering taste of sloe gin or whatever it is. biggrin.gif

Edited by Hedgecutter

Just had to phone Sky to fix the sky box and spoke to a very nice Irish girl who works there part time because she is at college doing health and social care, so am I says I. what a difference it makes with these calls when you can get a bit of a chat with someone being polite and helpful.

Hedgecutter's normal rules for beating a hangover:

1) Have a couple of pints of water before you hit bed.

2) When you inevitably wake up about 6am for a piss, get another pint of water from the kitchen and go back to bed.

The outcome of this particular case:

borat-great_success-300x286.png

I wouldn't have known I was drinking apart from that funny lingering taste of sloe gin or whatever it is. biggrin.gif

Not drinking enough IMO.

For some unkown reason I found the pink Partick Thistle top in a discount sports shop in the centre of town. For some even bigger unkown reason, I bought it. :lol:

j6qz9k.jpg

Thing of beauty that is. :wub: So if anyone is ever at sighthill powerleague look out for the handsome looking chap wearing it.

For some unkown reason I found the pink Partick Thistle top in a discount sports shop in the centre of town. For some even bigger unkown reason, I bought it. :lol:

j6qz9k.jpg

Thing of beauty that is. :wub: So if anyone is ever at sighthill powerleague look out for the handsome looking chap wearing it.

I pass that way a lot hard to miss....eh.

j6qz9k.jpg

Thing of beauty that is. :wub:So if anyone is ever at sighthill powerleague look out for the handsome looking chap wearing it.

So it's a present?

j6qz9k.jpg

You've been reading too many of Smurphs posts I fear sad.gif

j6qz9k.jpg

That strip's design looks like an elephant ejaculated on it. :blink: