Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Unlike most St. Johnstone fans, I have made it clear that, as a whole, I prefer Dundee to Dundee United. These circumstances are never in any danger of changing until Granny Danger learns to respect his youngers or dundeebarry stops being so wonderfully charming.

dundeebarry is a suck-up b*****d, abody kens that. It's a reflection of his insecurity.

I am not insecure so I can tell it like it is.

TRS - supporting Tayside's two wee SPL teams. :)

Is this because of the line..

I'm aroused by the thought of older women. Lyn-Marie and Ayrgirl, I would leave your husbands fumin'

..in my last rap? If so, I'm sorry.

Aye...aye, eh....that'll be it.

Nothing leaves me 'fumin' more than an sexually inexperienced eight stone wigger making awkward sexual advances towards two of the most bitingly sarcastic women I've ever met.

I hope your self-esteem's got a suit of armour Ollie, that's all I'm saying. :ph34r:

Aye...aye, eh....that'll be it.

Nothing leaves me 'fumin' more than an sexually inexperienced eight stone wigger making awkward sexual advances towards two of the most bitingly sarcastic women I've ever met.

I hope your self-esteem's got a suit of armour Ollie, that's all I'm saying. :ph34r:

:lol: 1-0 Monster. Eight stone is just about right. Although, maybe Ayrgirl is getting fed up of having to buy a new bed every time you pounce on her. :P

:lol: I've never heard this rap. I'm going to need a link to it, please!

My rap from the P&B's Got Talent Final

I wonder how many 8 stone, middle class, white rappers we need at any one time? I thought you did other music TRS.

Good point, the rap scene is inundated with upcoming 8 stone prospects. Still, in a literal sense, there is plenty of space for more. Yes, I sing primarily for an acoustic duo (though I let my inner gangsta out on a couple of occasions).