Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I've been in France for two days now and have already eaten a whole baguette, about half a Camembert, chased a pervert away from three females and had the arduous task of trying to explain a duvet cover to a shop assistant.

I've been in France for two days now and have already eaten a whole baguette, about half a Camembert, chased a pervert away from three females and had the arduous task of trying to explain a duvet cover to a shop assistant.

You know that sounds a bit like my experience of living in Paris! :lol:

I've lived in Kirkcaldy for 21 years and that's genuinely the first time I've ever heard of them. Can't be very good.

The Flyers seem to be doing well this year. Starting to get bigger crowds than the Rovers for some games, which is a fucking grim thought.

Basically the Kirkcaldy Ice Hockey club youth team if I'm right - might not be. As for the bigger crowds, it wouldn't be the first time - where do you think the Pars get the awful 'wee team' patter from: it's not that the Rovers were the 'wee team' in comparison to Dunfermline but that they were the 'wee team' in Kirkcaldy - behind the Flyers, there was a period in the 80s where Flyers regularly got bigger crowds than Rovers.

I'm not going to lie, I got a boner. But that's disgusting behaviour.

This was posted in response to the video of a girl sucking on her own used tampon. Nobody seemed to pick up on it, but whether he is joking or not, it's a pretty weird thing to say.

Guest The Phoenix

A friend (female) asked me tonight if mussels only come from Brussels. I didn't even know how to reply to that one.

Just imagine how confused she'll be when you tell her about Kiev.

Got woken up this morning with the sound of somebodies door being caved in by the police, fucking noisy b*****ds.

If they were noisy b*****ds then are you not glad the police caved their door in?

Edited by monkeyblair