Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Watching Back to the Future II just now and quite scary what they thought 2015 would be like. Going to be an interesting next two years by the look of things. ohmy.gif

I'm half expecting the movie to be so heavily edited by 2015 so it becomes 2030 or something

I'm quite looking forward to 2017 where according to The Running Man, criminals will have to fight to the death with Gladiators for their freedom.

And this of course.........

250px-Space1999_Year1_Title.jpg

I'm half expecting the movie to be so heavily edited by 2015 so it becomes 2030 or something

According to Blade Runner, Los Angeles is going to get a fair old face lift in 2019. Also, artifiically constructed people. having said that, Philip K. Dick's original source material set the plot in the year 1992.

The worst one is probably 2001 A Space Odessey, they thought Pan Am would be taking people to oribitng hotels, and a trip to the Moon would be the euqivalent of a long haul flight. We'd also be sending the first men to Jupiter..... What's gutting about it is that it was made at the height of the space race, the year Apollo 8 circumnavigated the Moon. Had they kept that pace up, it's quite possible that 2001 A Space Odessey would be massively prophetic rather than hopelessely optimistic.

A holiday in space would be shite anyway. No monuments to visit, no interesting local culture, no local food, no chance to sunbathe if that's what your into...what would you actually do? It'd be like going on a cruise and never being able to leave the boat or even go on deck. f**k that.

A holiday in space would be shite anyway. No monuments to visit,

monolith_moon-625x281.jpg

no interesting local culture,

bugeyed.jpg

no local food,

egg_open.gif

no chance to sunbathe if that's what your into...

32776.jpg

what would you actually do? It'd be like going on a cruise and never being able to leave the boat or even go on deck. f**k that.

Unless TV has lied to me, it wouldn't be so bad....

Went to log into a computer today at uni, but somebody had forgotten to log themselves out from before. His name...Gordon Strachan.

Got several Gordon Strachan pictures and gave them meme captions such as "Y U still logged in" and "U mad bro" and saved them on his computer. Shame I won't get to see his reaction when he finds them.

I'm more hungover now than I have been since 2006. I even remember the last time I was this hungover, it was when I went to Athens to watch Hearts.

Must be all that French alcohol I drunk last night, in France, a country to which I recently moved.

Went to log into a computer today at uni, but somebody had forgotten to log themselves out from before. His name...Gordon Strachan.

Got several Gordon Strachan pictures and gave them meme captions such as "Y U still logged in" and "U mad bro" and saved them on his computer. Shame I won't get to see his reaction when he finds them.

I used to move everything into one folder, make it a hidden file and then leave a notepad file saying:

"If you don't want all your files deleted, don't leave your account open..."

"Nah, only joking, it's just hidden [insert instructions how to undo it]"

What a dick I was. Bet they never did it again though.