Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I have to say, most of my early stuff was fucking brilliant.

Seems a lot of my older posts are pretty scathing, a few funny ones, but scathing nonetheless. The post of mine which got the highest green dot response said simply "C. Muir" in the "horrific club photos" thread.

Ummm why does it say Dundee are weird?

It was before I knew Dundee well. Think of it like any rom-com you've ever seen, they always dislike each other but the love shines through in the end.

5633990.jpg

I have been chuckling at some of my contributions. What a cracking poster I am. I've also noticed that I usually only give greenies to people when they compliment me. Egomaniac.

I don't think I've ever had a greenie from you. This explains it :lol:

I didn't know until this evening that Hibs fans had made a commentary of this game. It's superb. These highlights start at 2-2 in extra-time, and you can taste the tears when they take the lead and conspire to lose the match:

greggy.png

I didn't know until this evening that Hibs fans had made a commentary of this game. It's superb. These highlights start at 2-2 in extra-time, and you can taste the tears when they take the lead and conspire to lose the match:

greggy.png

That's a brilliant find VT. :thumsup2

The seethe over the penalty decision is a particular highlight. :lol:

Edited by The Naitch