Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Bunch of people just walked down my street chanting that they were "up to their knee's in ****** blood".

Now, if I wasn't such a lazy git and actually knew how to fight, I would have went out there and dealt with the bigoted b*****ds. Instead, I let them walk off into the night.

Just need to hope they get hit by a car now.

Bunch of people just walked down my street chanting that they were "up to their knee's in ****** blood".

Now, if I wasn't such a lazy git and actually knew how to fight, I would have went out there and dealt with the bigoted b*****ds. Instead, I let them walk off into the night.

Just need to hope they get hit by a car now.

A bunch of pissed folk (looked like students) walked past my flat at 2am a month or two ago singing (badly with arms outstretched in the air like proper neds) "We are Morton, super Morton, No one likes us, we don't care. We hate St Mirren, Paisley b*****ds and we'll chase them everywhere". Repeat x10+

Rather random for Aberdeen I thought.

A bunch of pissed folk (looked like students) walked past my flat at 2am a month or two ago singing (badly with arms outstretched in the air like proper neds) "We are Morton, super Morton, No one likes us, we don't care. We hate St Mirren, Paisley b*****ds and we'll chase them everywhere". Repeat x10+

Rather random for Aberdeen I thought.

It's endemic. I found myself walking along the Trongate singing 'We're Greenock Morton, we're better than you' at 5 o'clock on New Year's morning.

Had an interesting afternoon,had a call to my office and basically got told to leave immediately as there was going to be a strike by the indonesians and they were scared it was going to get ugly,so got my driver to get the car and speed me back to the hotel

Im on the 10th floor and you can see smoke rising from the direction of the shipyard :huh:

Had an interesting afternoon,had a call to my office and basically got told to leave immediately as there was going to be a strike by the indonesians and they were scared it was going to get ugly,so got my driver to get the car and speed me back to the hotel

Im on the 10th floor and you can see smoke rising from the direction of the shipyard :huh:

Day off tommorow then aye

You sure you haven't been watching Die Hard instead?

I'd get out of there, bad boy..

Indonesian labor union (Sehati) is holding its second demonstration today to protest illegal foreign workers hired by the company.

http://www.techinasia.com/huawei-indonesia-protest/