Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I don't listen to Clyde 1 Super Scoreboard often, for painfully obvious reasons, but I did enjoy one of the pundits (I don't know who, just not Hugh Keevins) saying he will never say Ally McCoist should go because "he's a pal and I don't stab my pals in the back."

Well, journalism just died a little there.

Think I'll get a mini-crate of beers in to celebrate still being top of the league. It might not last for much longer tbh.

Get a big crate . Saves running out of beers then having to go back out for more

As much as I agree that the Falkland Islanders have the right to decide which set of politicians should speed them to ruin like the rest of the planet, it doesn't take away from the fact...

9rrfqb.jpg

...this guy is a fanny - attention whoring like some chavette on her fifth Smirnoff Mule from the Offy on a Friday night.

As much as I agree that the Falkland Islanders have the right to decide which set of politicians should speed them to ruin like the rest of the planet, it doesn't take away from the fact...

9rrfqb.jpg

...this guy is a fanny - attention whoring like some chavette on her fifth Smirnoff Mule from the Offy on a Friday night.

Hb goes to the polling station?

This morning was my first time using an electric razor. Verdict: meh. Prefer a closer shave tbh.

Got it as a Christmas present from the other half and it's been in it's box since then. Just googled it and found out she must have paid £60 for it so I feel horribly bad about it tbh. :-(

Guest The Phoenix

This morning was my first time using an electric razor. Verdict: meh. Prefer a closer shave tbh.

Got it as a Christmas present from the other half and it's been in it's box since then. Just googled it and found out she must have paid £60 for it so I feel horribly bad about it tbh. :-(

You can use it to trim your hedge.

I totally forgot all about the Fukushima incident. :ph34r:

When tonight's news started talking about "the Japanese earthquake which killed over 15,000 people two years ago", it had me thinking "Eh, what earthquake was that?". It was only when they mentioned the name of the power station that it all came back. I feel rather bad... again.

Don't feel bad, shes a women. she wouldn't know electric shavers are shite