Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I just walked past Christine Bleakley of on-the-telly fame. This is the latest of of spate of celebrity incidents involving the last year including being followed on Twitter by Wagner and walking past Raymond from River City.

I feel a thread coming on

Turned the tables on a couple of Jehovahs at the door this morning, by getting out one of my books and preaching to them about ancient astronaut theories, Sumerian texts and alien DNA. Was'nt long before they buggered off. :lol:

Turned the tables on a couple of Jehovahs at the door this morning, by getting out one of my books and preaching to them about ancient astronaut theories, Sumerian texts and alien DNA. Was'nt long before they buggered off. :lol:

:lol: I'll need to remember that one.

After beating my stupid brother 6-0, 6-1 at the tennis on Friday, I am now on my way to give him another cruel life lesson after the deluded fool challenged me to a grudge match in what is going to be a vain attempt to exact revenge.

This is going to end in tears and smashed tennis rackets.

After beating my stupid brother 6-0, 6-1 at the tennis on Friday, I am now on my way to give him another cruel life lesson after the deluded fool challenged me to a grudge match in what is going to be a vain attempt to exact revenge. This is going to end in tears and smashed tennis rackets.

A slightly more respectable 7-5, 5-2 defeat for him this time.

We're off to Broadwood for the soccer now, although obviously I'll enjoy the game more than him as he internally seethes at his superior brother's sporting dominance.

A slightly more respectable 7-5, 5-2 defeat for him this time.

We're off to Broadwood for the soccer now, although obviously I'll enjoy the game more than him as he internally seethes at his superior brother's sporting dominance.

5-2? Did he give up at the end of that set?

Well played Dee Man, crush him, and grind his face into the dirt.

I did, Biggie. I also mopped up his tiny tears from the court and put them in a locket that I'll keep around my neck for all eternity as a constant reminder to him of how much better than him I am.