Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

British tornadoes - photos via facebook Tornado on the Isle of Lewis taken today - thanks to Richard Cooke and Chris Macleod

946279_10201443464954051_458597818_n.jpg

Isle of Lewis Tornado in Laxay taken by Chris Macleod

David O'Reilly - This in Northern Ireland.

536181_10151565338101915_1068876859_n.jp

I'd say that top tornado is more Scottish than British but the bottom one would definitely feel more British than anything else.

I'd say that top tornado is more Scottish than British but the bottom one would definitely feel more British than anything else.

Indeed it must be claimed for the sake of national pride. Our fucking wind and rain. ;)

Do drug dealers and whores accept a redundancy notice as proof of funds.

Dunno, but I do know how to make a hormone.

Don't pay her.

The Scottish tornadoes are cool, but not uncommon.

It's days like this that make you ask yourself whether drinkings worth it. I am horribly hungover today, tactical spews aren't helping and I'm craving Maccy D's. That would require a bus to town and back again. I can't face it and I reckon I wouldn't be able to eat it anyway. Then I have work in 2 hours or so. I'm away to curl up in bed like the pathetic little man I am.

It's days like this that make you ask yourself whether drinkings worth it. I am horribly hungover today, tactical spews aren't helping and I'm craving Maccy D's. That would require a bus to town and back again. I can't face it and I reckon I wouldn't be able to eat it anyway. Then I have work in 2 hours or so. I'm away to curl up in bed like the pathetic little man I am.

I would like to think there are many St Johnstone supporters on the same boat after last night.

I would like to think there are many St Johnstone supporters on the same boat after last night.

Indeed. I celebrated in style my man.

Update: hangover is gone and I finished work an hour ago. Pleasing. But I now have a new problem. I have been ravaged by mosquitoes, and their bites have flared up big time. I'm itching like f**k. Was entertaining to watch peoples reactions today as I revealed my torso. Some have said I should go see a doctor... :unsure2:

Tomorrow I think I'll buy repellent.

Edited by jamamafegan4

I had been holding off an illness for weeks until the game. The game wore me down so much that I'm now filled with it, I've still not had a celebratory drink

Indeed. I celebrated in style my man.

Update: hangover is gone and I finished work an hour ago. Pleasing. But I now have a new problem. I have been ravaged by mosquitoes, and their bites have flared up big time. I'm itching like f**k. Was entertaining to watch peoples reactions today as I revealed my torso. Some have said I should go see a doctor... :unsure2:

Tomorrow I think I'll buy repellent.

Skin So Soft by Avon.

Thank me later.