Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I was walking back along Argyle Street to my work there, and noticed a guy walking towards me who I recognised and assumed I knew. As I was passing he happened to look at me, so I gave him an "Alright", to which he replied.

After walking a few more paces, I realised it was the actor Gary Lewis of Billy Elliot and Gangs of New York fame.

Riddy.

I was nearly ran over by a tram, but 5 minutes ago. Well I say ran over, what I mean was I decided to run across Princess Street to catch my bus, whilst a tram was approaching.

On the plus side, tram got nowhere near me and I caught my bus. So it's a good day so far.

I was nearly ran over by a tram, but 5 minutes ago. Well I say ran over, what I mean was I decided to run across Princess Street to catch my bus, whilst a tram was approaching.

On the plus side, tram got nowhere near me and I caught my bus. So it's a good day so far.

Got a bet on with my dad there will be a death within the first week of full introduction of the trams. I await an enraged Supras.

Got a bet on with my dad there will be a death within the first week of full introduction of the trams. I await an enraged Supras.

I would almost put money on it. It's going to happen. Tbf, they don't go especially quickly, they're massively long and difficult to spot and when they go through busy areas they beep constantly and rather loudly which is a pain.

Got to say it did look pretty smart going down Princess Street, that said traffic completely stopped understandably, but I mean nothing loved for a good 3 or 4 minutes and coming down from Lothian Road created massive queues. Albeit they cleared quickly after.