Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

i spilt coffee on my beloved mac book and its not working, can anyone enlighten me as to how much it will cost to fix it? i think it came with a warranty but i dont know just yet, i dont have insurance but the mrs has contents insurance so will this cover it? any advice would be greatly appreciated, i am in complete remorse

Buy a huge bag of rice, big enough to shove your macbook inside, and leave it there for a week. Cook the rice with shallotts, peas and paprika, add a little olive oil and gently stir fry for a couple of minutes. Serve with grilled pork chops. Then try switching on your macbook again.

Was just about to suggest almost exactly the same thing.

With sweetcorn.

i spilt coffee on my beloved mac book and its not working, can anyone enlighten me as to how much it will cost to fix it? i think it came with a warranty but i dont know just yet, i dont have insurance but the mrs has contents insurance so will this cover it? any advice would be greatly appreciated, i am in complete remorse

If you plug your laptop in to charge then just keep trying to turn it on, the electrical current heats up the wires it's trying to pass through and it helps dry out the inside of your laptop.

N.B. Please don't do this.

If you plug your laptop in to charge then just keep trying to turn it on, the electrical current heats up the wires it's trying to pass through and it helps dry out the inside of your laptop. N.B. Please don't do this.

When i plug the charger into it the light doesnt come on?

i thought people were taking the piss

I have contents insurance does that mean i can get if fixed via that?

No, I dropped my android phone in a sink full of water which knackered it. Twenty four hours later after being submerged in dry rice it was as good as new only cleaner.

Had curry and rice for tea.

Win win.

No, I dropped my android phone in a sink full of water which knackered it. Twenty four hours later after being submerged in dry rice it was as good as new only cleaner.

Had curry and rice for tea.

Win win.

Im pretty upset just now

I've had the Towering Inferno on in the background for over an hour and I've only just realised that the guy I thought was Steve McQueen is actually Paul Newman (who I'd never actually seen before). Something seemed funny, hence I used Google. In my defence, they're not that different. :unsure:

tower+6.jpg

I've had the Towering Inferno on in the background for over an hour and I've only just realised that the guy I thought was Steve McQueen is actually Paul Newman (who I'd never actually seen before). Something seemed funny, hence I used Google. In my defence, they're not that different. :unsure:

I used to aye get that pair mixed up.