Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Did Wisbit really try and make an analogy between me and this girl and the Hibs team?

It wasn't really on the cards by the end of the night but I've done what I can, it's not like some Hibs type "the boys didn't show enough desire" situation. Wisbit might be unaware of this cos he seems like a bit of a sad sack but you can't just shag birds when you feel like it, unless you're a rapist that is.

Do you just travel the globe looking for your hole?

Just finished putting some Danish bird's latest Facebook status through Google Translate.

Says she was gasping for the boåb last night but some Hibs c**t shatted it. Lots of Before Sunrise chat going on apparently, but no such offer to get her knobbed in a public park.

Her heart was bro-ken.

Sorrow, sorrow.

I didn't even read your virgin filled post mr paranoia.

:lol:

Calling people virgins on the internet, the ultimate sign of a toap shagger IMO.

What you need to remember EGB is that wisbit's got one ride in him and that's what's holding him together.......

He does seem a bit angsty.

I take full responsibility for breaking rule one of PnB, don't say anything about yourself.

Do you just travel the globe looking for your hole?

Probs.

Just finished putting some Danish bird's latest Facebook status through Google Translate.

Says she was gasping for the boåb last night but some Hibs c**t shatted it. Lots of Before Sunrise chat going on apparently, but no such offer to get her knobbed in a public park.

You see any pics apart from her profile pic?

Would out of ten?

Still never got her pumped though. Bunch of Indian guys burst in in the middle of our Ethan Hawke/Julie Delpyesque scene and turned it in to a group convo.

Oh EGB, this will be a harsh lesson for you. Shagging in a back packer's dorm is not just the done thing it's expected and encouraged young man. It matters not a jot if other people are there, trying to sleep, smoke a joint or chatting about the hot topic of the day. It isn't some sort of dogging session as they won't even acknowledge your humping antics.

Next time some foreign lass says hello to you get her shagged!