Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Still never got her pumped though. Bunch of Indian guys burst in in the middle of our Ethan Hawke/Julie Delpyesque scene and turned it in to a group convo.

Oh EGB, this will be a harsh lesson for you. Shagging in a back packer's dorm is not just the done thing it's expected and encouraged young man. It matters not a jot if other people are there, trying to sleep, smoke a joint or chatting about the hot topic of the day. It isn't some sort of dogging session as they won't even acknowledge your humping antics.

Next time some foreign lass says hello to you get her shagged!

I was listening to 5 Live earlier on. They ran an advert for a phone in show where they played short clips of previous calls. One was from a woman and ran as follows: "I am seething, absolutely seething!"

Edited by DA Baracus

I was listening to 5 Live earlier on. They ran an advert for a phone in show where they played short clips of previous calls. One was from a woman and ran as follows: "I am seething, absolutely seething!"

Probably a Mumsnet regular who picked it up whilst trolling P&B.

Today I saved a duckling from a drain after the stupid mother led them over it. I then went of my way to guide them to the local pond one street down, as that's where they were trying to get to.

Eventually I get them there and already there is a Herring Gull swooping down to try and grab a duckling. And then to make matters worse the mallards of the pond then shamelessly raped the poor mother in front of her ducklings. 3 mallard ducks on this poor bird, pinned up against the perimeter of the pond. It was absolute carnage.

Those ducklings don't stand a chance in hell.

Today I saved a duckling from a drain after the stupid mother led them over it. I then went of my way to guide them to the local pond one street down, as that's where they were trying to get to.

Eventually I get them there and already there is a Herring Gull swooping down to try and grab a duckling. And then to make matters worse the mallards of the pond then shamelessly raped the poor mother in front of her ducklings. 3 mallard ducks on this poor bird, pinned up against the perimeter of the pond. It was absolute carnage.

Yeah, my mum said she witnessed a duck rape at the pond last week. They're getting out of control over there.

The plots for these grumble flicks are getting more and more outrageous

:lol: Ducks are fucking awesome

All joking aside, duck rape is obviously unacceptable. Ducks maybe can't say 'no', but this doesn't automatically mean they're willing. They maybe don't wear any clothes, but that doesn't mean they're 'asking for it'.

#justiceforducks