Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I'm genuinely astonished people don't know Nikki Lauda's story (or am I being whooshed?)

If you follow anything to do with F1 you MUST know about this! I can remember seeing his crash in all it's horror back in '76. One of the reasons they no longer race at the Nurburgring IIRC.

FFS you'll be telling me next you've never heard of Senna!

marcos_senna_1212484c.jpg

I'm not complaining about our weather girls, but this one is something else, 'the weather in leather'

rice2.jpg

I'd love to see Lucy Verasamy in leather......actually fcuk that, Lucy Verasamy just in hold ups bent over my bed would be better! ;)

It didn't come with oars (typo by u) but they don't look too expensive and I've got a trailer although its currently got a flat tyre. Its the left one.

No typo, you said it was the first one you bought for £400, I was just wondering how much you paid for the others.

If you are going to the good old US of A, make sure any electronic goods including mobile phones are charged up. They might be checked in certain airports and if they don't switch on then they will not be allowed on the plane!

Heres hoping Reporting Scotland take note and get that auld midden Judith Ralston to f**k.

Seriously?! I've met her in the flesh......she's well tidy! Tiny figure too......very deceptive those tv cameras.

Seriously?! I've met her in the flesh......she's well tidy! Tiny figure too......very deceptive those tv cameras.

To use a staple P&B phrase, Judith has been 'trying too hard' of late.