Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Guest The Phoenix
Would anyone else make her keep the "uniform" on whilst fcuking her..........or just me? ;)

I'd re-phrase that.

I doubt many would opt to fcuk you in preference to her.

It surprises me in Goldeneye that for a supposedly fairly intelligent guy, James Bond can seem incredibly surprised at a satellite dish appearing from out of a lake crater despite formerly finding a space station within a volcano underneath a lake crater (in You Only Live Twice).

There's a guy in my work that claims to play for Stenhousemuir. He's about 26, overweight and struggled to remember the colour of the away strip, a day after he claimed to have "modeled" it. The amount of shite he talks is unreal.

Never understand people who come out with these type of easily disprovable lies. How can they not know that it's so simple to disprove their bullshit.

It surprises me in Goldeneye that for a supposedly fairly intelligent guy, James Bond can seem incredibly surprised at a satellite dish appearing from out of a lake crater despite formerly finding a space station within a volcano underneath a lake crater (in You Only Live Twice).

Perhaps he was incredibly surprised at the unoriginality of the quandary he found himself in.

Never understand people who come out with these type of easily disprovable lies. How can they not know that it's so simple to disprove their bullshit.

Thread dedicated to compulsive liars:

http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php/topic/192739-compulsive-liars/

Edited by Hedgecutter

Pretty simple to call him out on it, ask him his name and then cross check it with the current squad.

His name is on his ID badge, which is even more of a brass neck. Unsurprisingly there's no record of him.

On the reverse side of the football thing, a mate of mine transformed another mate (who is astonishingly terrible at football) into a French professional through Wikipedia. Page is still there a few years on and pretty sure the guy still knows nothing about it.

I was just saying that to Angela Merkel, Evander Hollyfield and Kelly Brook the other day while we were sneaking into Katie Melua's kitchen to steal some Activia Yoghurt

On the reverse side of the football thing, a mate of mine transformed another mate (who is astonishingly terrible at football) into a French professional through Wikipedia. Page is still there a few years on and pretty sure the guy still knows nothing about it.

When Falkirk won promotion to the SPL about nine or ten years ago, I was talking to a colleague of mine about it. I was pretty well-known around the office as the only Falkirk supporter (I worked in Livingston). After a few minutes he asked me "what about you, are you still going to work here?" and, slightly puzzled, I answered "yes". It was only later I realised that he thought I actually played for Falkirk and would be getting a full-time SPL contract.

I've no idea why he thought this as I'd played fives with him before and he would have been able to see that I'm not exactly brilliant at football!