Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

:lol: go on......do tell.....

Oh, nothing particularly unpleasant happened and for once I didn't get absolutely ruined, it was just pretty awful. The DJ was maybe 14 years old and ruined just about every song he played and for some bizarre reason it closed at half one.

That's my worry, my painter has yet to finish the secondary colours on my boat so at the moment it's just black......my neighbour overheard a kid on the towpath say to his dad....."look daddy, it's a submarine"! :(

U-boat-canal-barge-006.jpg

To be fair, it does look pretty cool !

Theres this guy who i have been casual acquaintances with for year, now that i live in Edinburgh i see him from time to time, the first time i saw him he said we should meet for a beer so we arranged a time and place over fb then he had to cancel last minute so that was fine, then i arranged to meet him at one point and he didn't reply to me then again i asked him if he wanted to do something next weekend and he never replied to me again! Then yesterday i bumped into him in a shop and he was saying how we needed to go for a pint and i felt like saying but i have asked you twice now and you have ignored me. Its an awful feeling for me as i don't know what i have done and why he doesn't want to meet me then when i see him he says we should do stuff so I'm getting mixed signals. I just wish he would tell me how he feels so I'm not making a dick head of myself asking him for a beer coz i like having a beer with him

Soz mate.....I'll definitely meet you for that beer next week...promise.

Haha, that's class!! ;)

article-1318252-0B803B68000005DC-566_634

U-boat-replica-550x435.jpg

My missus sent me pictures of this a while back (which is why I knew about it), submarines used to be my bag and she thought it would be 'hilarious' to send me pictures of feckin submarines when I was away on a submarine. Can't live with them, can't live with them and all that.

Went for a post work pint, and the pub was invaded by over 50 blokes dressed as Vikings.

They sang Viking shit for an hour afore marching to the ferry in formation still bawling like Hell.

Songs were in English but they were German/Danish perhaps.

10455427_686072731446515_388626440854105

10530668_686076758112779_758000735465612

Wat da fuq?

Is Bennett in there somewhere?

Because of my furious masturbating habits the stench from the socks that i shoot my load into are stinking the rest of our washing when it comes out wash so I'm having to do it into a tissue now :( don't like having to re adjust upon the point of climax

FFS Throbber.

Get a grip of yourself.

Why do people still believe paddy power's publicity stunts?

That's what I was thinking.

In the end the guy didn't want to be revealed publicly and paddy power gave him a wee prize. I really doubt it happened