Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

They use the same things for disposing of animal carcasses, just scaled up. They look exactly the same.

You can Google that for yourselves; it's pretty revolting to watch, especially when they chuck rotten corpses in.

They use the same things for disposing of animal carcasses, just scaled up. They look exactly the same.

You can Google that for yourselves; it's pretty revolting to watch, especially when they chuck rotten corpses in.

I was wondering how many fingers the guys dropping the stuff in have left.

I was wondering how many fingers the guys dropping the stuff in have left.

He came pretty close a few times ha

The real horror is that if you catch your finger in it, the rest of you is getting pulled in too, and it happens too quickly for anyone else to do anything.

:shutup

Just watched the live leak one. Amazing how it grinds things down that are bigger than the gap. I'd never seen a cow burst either.

ETA, I take these all get sent for donner meat use.

Edited by Sergeant Wilson

Did they at least have an extra numbers round to make up for it?

Did they heck as like. Creepy.

Expected that to be a joke with the last word to be an eight letter one, bit disappointed tbh.

Damn, missed a trick there.

Annoying.

This getting poured water on for charity thingy that's all over Facebook/Twitter is doing my head in. Mainly just attention seeking twerps desperate for likes who have no real interest in helping charity.

You could always start a 'fall down the terracing' trend.

This getting poured water on for charity thingy that's all over Facebook/Twitter is doing my head in. Mainly just attention seeking twerps desperate for likes who have no real interest in helping charity.

All my helpful posts are being deleted by the chumps :(

Everyone of them on my fb that is doing it would tell a chugger to 'get tae', yet here they are making a tit of themselves through peer pressure.