Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Pointless football fact for the day. The second tier of the Luxembourg football system is called the 'Luxembourg Division of Honour'. Disappointingly the top division is just called the 'Luxembourg National Division'. I know which league I would prefer playing in...

That's awesome. We really need to make up some better names for our leagues. f**k the SPFL and their slavish copycatting.

When I worked in Safeway we used to get all sorts of spiders and frogs shipped in with the fruit.

We were on first name terms with the rentokil poisonous beasty team that had to come out and dispose of them.

They were usually a lot flatter than they started by the time they got to the store mind you.

Edit: the beasties, not the rentokil guys. We weren't hitting them with shovels or putting them in the cardboard baler or anything......

Edited by KnightswoodBear

Sounds fair to me. They worked there and contributed to the social security pot. The US could always have deported them if they didn't want this situation to arise.

Not like the US was more than happy to receive Nazi scientists and research or anything :rolleyes:

Incidentally, one of the few declarations you have to make when entering the US is that you haven't contributed to genocide, specifically the Holocaust. I always assumed that a tick in that box would be an automatic turn-around, but perhaps not.

Incidentally, one of the few declarations you have to make when entering the US is that you haven't contributed to genocide, specifically the Holocaust. I always assumed that a tick in that box would be an automatic turn-around, but perhaps not.

Yes always thought that was a strange question. "Just tick yes Adolf...."

When I worked in Safeway we used to get all sorts of spiders and frogs shipped in with the fruit.

We were on first name terms with the rentokil poisonous beasty team that had to come out and dispose of them.

They were usually a lot flatter than they started by the time they got to the store mind you.

Edit: the beasties, not the rentokil guys. We weren't hitting them with shovels or putting them in the cardboard baler or anything......

Yeah, the produce guys were always getting weird ass frogs when I worked there, spiders were often dead mind you

Aye, but they don't check it.