Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Making this for dinner

http://www.bbc.co.uk/food/recipes/beefstroganoffwithsa_89439

have made it a few times its different from other stroganoffs i have had and i would recommend it

I need to start cooking again. The wean won't eat anything I make, and the wife will eat any old shite, so it seems like a pointless waste of time :(

I've had 7 half pints of dark ale at the beer festival In my local, a portion of onion rings, and 3 quarters of a bar of fruit and nut. The cludgie awaits carnage in the morning. I nearly bought a bar of "old Jamaica" instead of the fruit and nut. That would have sped up the process a bit.

Just noticed that in my flat the toilets have locks on them obviously but you can easily unlock them from the outside by turning the knob so theres basically no point in having a lock in the first place, i think its probably a health and safety measure due to too many people dying inside their bathrooms on account of their loved ones not being able to breach the door to save them in time, or perhaps because they have broken down the door and the door has fallen on top of the already injured loved one and hurt them even more. Makes sense i suppose

Just noticed that in my flat the toilets have locks on them obviously but you can easily unlock them from the outside by turning the knob so theres basically no point in having a lock in the first place, i think its probably a health and safety measure due to too many people dying inside their bathrooms on account of their loved ones not being able to breach the door to save them in time, or perhaps because they have broken down the door and the door has fallen on top of the already injured loved one and hurt them even more. Makes sense i suppose

If only Oscar had a lock like that in his flat he might just have knocked her about a bit.

I once got stuck in my old flat's bathroom for the best part of a weekend whilst the other half was away, basically because it was an inswinging door and the lock handle fell to bits whilst locked. No window, mobile reception of a lead box. Worst bit was that I'd locked the door (out of habit) despite the free house. That and sleeping on the cold floor until the other half came home and got the neighbour to boot the door in.

Edited by Hedgecutter

I've had the day off and indeed will have Thursday an Friday off too, but I've been incredibly bored all day. Usually it wouldn't have bothered me, certainly not when I wasn't working, but now there's nothing to fill me day, I felt lost.

It's been bizarre. In a weird way I'm looking forward to returning to work. Well that and the fact that I enjoy my job

I once got stuck in my old flat's bathroom for the best part of a weekend whilst the other half was away, basically because it was an inswinging door and the lock handle fell to bits whilst locked. No window, mobile reception of a lead box. Worst bit was that I'd locked the door (out of habit) despite the free house. That and sleeping on the cold floor until the other half came home and got the neighbour to boot the door in.

There's a horror movie in that somewhere.

Wait...your missus got some bloke to boot the door in? And you didn't do this yourself because...?

I have more faith in humanity now.

http://www.itv.com/news/update/2014-11-10/itv-decides-not-to-continue-dapper-laughs-show/

sweeet.png

Anyone for a petition to cancel Mrs Brown's Boys?

Political correctness gone MAAAAAAD, no doubt :rolleyes:

Haven't seen this laddie's stuff, but he must be an utter cock of the highest order for nobody here to have white-knighted for him yet.

Guest The Phoenix
I've now made over 5000 posts on this forum. From the days of DB62, to Kiltgate and in February I'll be part of the second (?) Pie and Bovril wedding. The memories.

Spooky.

The first one kicked off with the mammaries.

I never realised how easy it is to get into locked public toilet stalls until the wife ended up in a wheelchair. I'd grapple her onto the disabled lavvy before leaving to give her some privacy, locking the door with my fingernail after I left. Life has never been the same.

Try it next time the gloryhole's occupied and you're bored :P

Not easy if the door opens into the room that you are in.

I guess I'm used to having flimsy internal doors. Pretty sure one punch would've got you through the balsa-wood-type door that we had in the last flat.