Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

not just unplug the sky box from the extension?

The extension is behind a big stupid ikea unit that the wife thought was a good idea to buy. The same big stupid unit that is about to be dismantled this evening as she who must be obeyed has decided that we now need a new carpet to be fitted just 4 months after the last new carpet was fitted.

Became a white van man a couple of weeks ago. Got my documents through today and it looks like I have been driving it without any road tax since I got it. The disc says it runs out at the end of this month but with the new rules, the old disc is invalid as soon as the vehicle changes hands.

I am a hardcore lawbreaking criminal!

Just tried to get the tax online only to be informed that as the new owner, I have to go into a post office branch to get it done. So much for it all being computerised now.

The social conditioning of Wayne Rooney is an excruciating watch

Yes it is.

He's probably the worst example of it in football. Any interview he gives is absolutely tedious.

I wonder how much of a knob he is or if I'm wrong and he's actually a decent lad. You certainly can't tell by listening to him speak to the media.

My sky box has not been working for the past 2 hours so it looks like I will have to switch it off at the wall socket. Only problem is my router connects to the same socket so I will have to go offline for a while.

Goodbye cruel world, I shall not be missed :(

Candlelit vigil the night, I fear

Candle_lux.gif

My GF and i stayed up last night drinking heavily and having deep discussing for probably the first time in our 5 year long relationship

Today i moved the furniture about in the sitting room and it looks a lot better

I don't like Lee Evans

^^^

Thinks Pie & Bovril is Facebook.

Edited by Bully Wee Villa