Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I got absolutely hammered last night, beyond belief. I'm still in bed suffering severely and sipping cold water. The thing is, every time I drink about 100ml of water, I throw up about a gallon of the stuff. I don't know where it's coming from. It's been happening all day and I definitely never had any water last night.

If you're having trouble keeping water down, pop the occasional ice cube up your arse and you'll be right as rain :thumsup2(no, not really)

Speaking of which, did you check your arse for a garden hose?

I only just found out there through pissing about on google maps that Notts County are actually from Nottingham and their stadium is just across the river from the stadium of Nottingham forrest.... probably about the same distance as the 2 Dundee stadiums apart

Where did you think they were from?

I never gave it a moments thought! Seems to be a tad informal though to abbreviate Nottingham in the official name of a club! Their stadium is probably a bit further than the 2 Dundee ones but very close

Many English counties have abbreviated names which are commonly used. For example Lincolnshire - Lincs or Berkshire - Berks.

Yeah thats fair enough, i feel silly admitting that i didn't know thats where they were from but they aren't really a side that have any relevance to me so i hardly gave them any thought! I am that sad i find cities on google maps and then look for the stadiums :(

Decent site - http://www.footiemap.com/

I only just found out there through pissing about on google maps that Notts County are actually from Nottingham and their stadium is just across the river from the stadium of Nottingham forrest

This popped up in a work quiz night once with the English quiz master wifey asking which were the closest two league grounds in the UK and she said it was them, causing great seeth around the room. "Quizmaster's always right".

This popped up in a work quiz night once with the English quiz master wifey asking which were the closest two league grounds in the UK and she said it was them, causing great seeth around the room. "Quizmaster's always right".

Would have thought the Dundee and Liverpool teams were closer.

Do not ever refer to Notts County as 'Nottingham County' or even the old Forest abbreviation 'Nottm County' when one of their fans are around. Chairs upended, outside offered, bedlam and pandemonium everywhere.

:mellow: