Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Apparently the thing on BBC 3 right now, I survived a zombie apocalypse was filmed in West Calder. I was there on Thursday and I've got to say doubt they did much work to make it look like that.

Rugby is for morons mate. :ph34r:

Boat races are more exciting.

I tell you what.....Rugby does it right. A tad on the expensive side but good craic, good beer, decent food, mingling with opposition fans......cracking day out :-)

SJC just really likes egg shaped balls

:P

Apparently the thing on BBC 3 right now, I survived a zombie apocalypse was filmed in West Calder. I was there on Thursday and I've got to say doubt they did much work to make it look like that.

Mentions bbc Scotland in the credits a few times so I'm guessing it is.

I'd be throwing the lady gaga superfan to the Zombies though.

Mentions bbc Scotland in the credits a few times so I'm guessing it is.

I'd be throwing the lady gaga superfan to the Zombies though.

Yeah it's set in Scotland as it is. Plus once they started doing the pan out shots, I recognised the centre in an instant. Used to go there when I was younger, pretty weird seeing it abandoned. The zombie but is nothing new. Then again it was effectively up against the two newer, bigger ones in Livingston.

We've got a long way to go before we beat the Americans on horrific canned foodstuffs:

CannedChicken.jpg

There's something disgustingly glorious in these breakfast-in-a-can things. However, you'd be ready for suicide if you ended up in a fallout shelter with nothing but those to eat.

What about wee sausages? You've got to love those adorable little tubes of mangled pork.

:wacko:

We've got a long way to go before we beat the Americans on horrific canned foodstuffs:

CannedChicken.jpg

There's something disgustingly glorious in these breakfast-in-a-can things. However, you'd be ready for suicide if you ended up in a fallout shelter with nothing but those to eat.

I think i would actually throw up if somebody opened a can of that up in front of me.