Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I'm sneaking away at 3pm.

L8r losers.

I'm already on my way down the road to Yorkshire to go caving there for the first time in 15 years.

Will probably only take an extra hour on the usual trip up to Assynt because of dual carriage / motorway all the way down rather than getting stuck behind ASDA lorries all along the A96.

Eta: Discovered this morning that the inside of one of the red gardening gloves I use is still muddy, cold and soggy from its last use. 8/10 on the ewwww scale.

Edited by Hedgecutter

I'm sneaking away at 3pm.

L8r losers.

I got a phonecall that a colleague was needing his keys back today. He won't be at the building he's in after 4pm, so I'll need to leave before that. The good thing is it's 2 minutes from my house! :D

Pretty much every time I've had a Dominos its churned my stomach then exited my hoop with some force in a semi-liquid form about an hour later.

Never been to Dominos for ages. Vile ridiculously overpriced junk.

Been there.

My mate's wife is from Malaysia and I was round at their's for dinner once with the burd. Never again.

That food did no agree with me at all, and mega fucking spicy as well.

I had to make room in the fridge for a 6 pack of bog rolls that night.

Pretty much every time I've had a Dominos its churned my stomach then exited my hoop with some force in a semi-liquid form about an hour later.

Never been to Dominos for ages. Vile ridiculously overpriced junk.

+1 here.

Severe case of burnyarseitis every time I have a dominoes, usually flows out a good 2-3 days after as well.

+1 here.

Severe case of burnyarseitis every time I have a dominoes, usually flows out a good 2-3 days after as well.

Pizzas set off my piles raging, not only from Dominoes, but from any shitty takeaway. Not from decent supermarket ones, or Italian restaurants. Think my arse might be allergic to fake cheese.