Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Wasn't there some Daily Record/Scottish Sun type tartan noses (like the Red Nose Day ones) going about?

Only thing I remember about the 98 World Cup (was 6 turning 7) is that John Collins scored and Craig Burley got sent off during getting shagged by Morocco.

I paid £80 to watch that shower of shit against Morocco! :(

I was convinced, for a while, that Scotland v Brazil had been the World Cup Final. Pretty sure I must've just heard people say something about it being like a Final or something like that and my very young brain picked it up all wrong.

Pete will be delighted, his taxes will be contributing to your development.

I like to think that it is solely his taxes that are paying for my continued development.

How are you going to maintain the sprawling mansion in the suburbs on a student loan? And have you even given a thought to Jives, the butler?

He's going to carry my books. And dance at the same time, apparently.

I'll send you a PM.

Can we set up some kind of direct debit scheme?

I presume this is additional study as part of your work, KB?

I'm doing a course of CCNA modules that will hopefully enable me to get my CCNA accreditation. It's one of these distance learning things where I do all the studying myself and can go in once a week for some tutor led labs. It will benefit me in my work as I work almost entirely on Cisco kit. I'm doing it myself and paying for it myself though as whilst my company likes to tell people how many CCNA accredited employees it has, they don't like paying for us to get it.

Once I get this I can move on to do Security or the next step up in CCNP. Lot's of companies looking for folk with these qualifications. ;)

Edited by KnightswoodBear