Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I was at the circus this afternoon. Thought one of the acts was introduced as "Jamie Duffy and his Ballymena horses".

Slightly disappointed when a troupe of Palomino horses trotted out.

CDie4LwWEAAdh1m.jpg

Dog walking this morning. Found this football pitch on the outskirts of Paisley (by accident, I should add). Weirdest football pitch I've ever seen. 4 goals, an electricity structure a few metres behind one goal. A river running adjacent to the near side & a huge swing park on the far side beyond the trees.

Paisley.

Does anyone think that people can hear their thoughts? I don't mean that people can actually hear what you are thinking but that they can interpret your body language and understand what you are thinking even if you don't realise it or can't see them doing it.

Anthony Fremont thread for this pish.

Does anyone think that people can hear their thoughts? I don't mean that people can actually hear what you are thinking but that they can interpret your body language and understand what you are thinking even if you don't realise it or can't see them doing it.

Is this why you're a bad person? If so it's the shittest reason ever.

FWIW, I think I'm pretty adept at analysing what people are thinking based on their demeanour.

This earthquake in Nepal is fascinating. It was so powerful it turned some people grayscale.

ImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1430075492.190296.jpg

Is that the human statue from Buchanan Street?

Eta, wid, the one on the left helping him.

Edited by Sergeant Wilson

I played 90 minutes of 11 a-side football last night outfield for the first time in 3 years. The pace and communication remain, as does the ability to hit a ball the length of the park to no one in particular. The limited amount of everything else I once had has now completely gone however :(

My legs hurt.