Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I've been up since 7am hungover. Since then I've watched the first 3 Star Wars films and currently on episode 4. I've only left my bed twice to be sick. I've had worse hangovers, but I'm going to see the empress herself Nicola Sturgeon tonight, at a Q&A session. All is good!

Spent the whole of Sunday between my bed and the toilet after what can only have been a bad mixed kebab from 'Turkish Kebab Co' Midland Road Derby.

But it was MASSIVE and the whole thing was magic.

Although I'm still really struggling through my working day having consumed nothing but diluting juice and Tea I'm still thinking about Kebabs. Like a twunt!

Today I've spent 4hrs 20 mins travelling to hear an hour long talk about how little we know about the Picts.

Bonus of finding 8 geocaches and getting awesome ice cream and fish supper in Cullen made it a rather fine day out in the sun though. Rather manky after sliding 10m down a tight tunnel dug through muddy talus to get into a cool sea cave but f*** that I'm travelling home by public transport. At least I've not dirtied the seats and don't smell of wee.

Had the house to myself all weekend, spent it watching movies, football and gorging on junk food.

I'm not enjoying going back to work or my folks coming back tomorrow.

Today I've spent 4hrs 20 mins travelling to hear an hour long talk about how little we know about the Picts.

Bonus of finding 8 geocaches and getting awesome ice cream and fish supper in Cullen made it a rather fine day out in the sun though. Rather manky after sliding 10m down a tight tunnel dug through muddy talus to get into a cool sea cave but f*** that I'm travelling home by public transport. At least I've not dirtied the seats and don't smell of wee.

Picts or GTF.

Managed to watch Star Wars Episodes I, II and III today, went for a spot of lunch with the family and had a wee walk round Rouken Glen park. Been a pretty decent day all in.

You watched the prequels? Did the wife just look at you and say...

Edited by Enrico Annoni

Picts or GTF.

Tunnel entrance to cave:

post-13234-14307805338127_thumb.jpg

That awkward moment when you ask yourself "if I drop down this wee pitch here (lit only by headtorch), will I get back out of this cave which nobody seems to know about or even that I'm up this way today?": (the answer is just btw)

post-13234-14307807376735_thumb.jpg

Geocache #4:

post-13234-14307808868615_thumb.jpg

Cullen Bay in general:

post-13234-14307809906213_thumb.jpg